• Located within a walking distance (7 min) from Iiyama station
• English-speaking guide available
• Free Wi-Fi
• Enjoy picking and all-you-can-eat apples without time limit
• Taste several varieties of apples and find the differences.
• Use bullet train (Hokuriku Shinkansen Line) from Tokyo, Nagano, or Kanazawa.
• Get off at Iiyama station and walk for 7 minutes to the orchard
After exploring the farm, we recommend you bicycle adventure. A rental cycle shop is situated inside Iiyama station, next to the tourist information center. It offers a wide range of rental bicycles from 1000 yen per day. You will not only feel the flesh breeze but also find beautiful photogenic scenery such as temples with full of autumn leaves and the contrast of golden rice fields and green mountains!