Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Zazen takes place in a reserved tatami room where participants can practice in an exclusive environment. Participants gain understanding of Zen. This is recommended for beginner participants.
大徳寺総門, Murasakino Daitokujicho, Kita Ward, Kyoto, 603-8231, Japan
Returns to original departure point
- Participation Fee
- Private transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- We recommend participants wear pants and refrain from wearing skirts and leggings/stockings for zazen experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Daisen-in Temple
- Duration: 2h 20m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999