View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is exclusive walking tour with a Geisha during the day time. Meeting with geisha and walking down the Gosho-south area(Kiyamachi ～Teramachi ) with Geisha. You can do shopping with Geisha and taking photos with her. Then having tea at 100 years old Kyoto style house. You can ask Geisha for making tea for you. You will have a special experiences here. You can try on real Geisha’s formal Kimono, Geisha clogs and hair accessories. Geisha will help you to wear!
You'll start at
Japan, 〒604-0944 Kyoto, Nakagyō-ku, Tachibanachō, ６１６ 押小路通麩屋町東入る
See address & details
- Pass by Kiyamachi StreetPass by Teramachi-dori Street
- 1瑠万Stop: 90 minutes - Admission includedtea & experiences at MachiyaRead more
You'll end at
Daikokucho, Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto, 604-8031, Japan
See address & details
瑠万, Japan, 〒604-0944 Kyoto, Nakagyō-ku, Tachibanachō, ６１６ 押小路通麩屋町東入る
Kawaramachi Sanjo, Daikokucho, Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto, 604-8031, Japan
- 1 drink included per person( additional drink orders may be subject to extra charge)
- Geisha Entertainment
- Entry/Admission - 瑠万
- Private transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Linton, United Kingdom9417
Walking the Goin Streets
It was great to see so many young people dressed in traditional costumes walking elegantly on the special street…
WONDERFUL IN EVERY WAY!
WONDERFUL in so many ways. Dinner was great, dining area was traditional Japan, small group gave us plenty of…
It was a fabulous evening!
It was a truly great cultural experience to come face to face with a maiko. Watching her perform live and in close…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999