Free Choice of Itineraries Kyoto Private Tour
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is a guided private custom Kyoto tour using by chartered taxi. Pick up at a hotel in Kyoto city. For the tour destination, choose four places where you are interested in Kyoto from the list below for your tour! Karesansui Rock Garden, Arashiyama Bamboo Groves, Togetsu Bridge, Kinkakuji Temple,Tenryuji Temple, Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine, Kiyomizu Temple, Nijo Castle, Kyoto Imperial Palace, Sanjusangendo. Enjoy the ancient temples , shrines and wonderful bamboo groves with historical explanations by professional guides. You will receive an email after booking your tour from this web page. Please reply to the email with the 4 tourist sites you want to visit. The price for the displayed tour does not include the charter car fares. The fares is 55000 yen on average. However, it changes with the parking lot and toll road to use on the day. Charter fares will be charged on the day of the tour. For details of the tour, you can look at inclusions excursions section of this web page.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Kiyomizu-dera TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Fushimi Inari-taisha ShrineStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Kinkakuji TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Nijo CastleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Arashiyama Bamboo GroveStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 6Togetsukyo BridgeStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 7Tenryuji TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Ryoanji TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Kinkakuji TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- English speaking professional guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Admisson fee(customers)
- Taxi Fee：an average is 55000 yen
- Entry/Admission - Kiyomizu-dera Temple
- Entry/Admission - Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine
- Entry/Admission - Kinkakuji Temple
- Entry/Admission - Nijo Castle
- Entry/Admission - Tenryuji Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ryoanji Temple
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Really Enjoyed My Experience!
Yoshi was a great tour guide. He tells a lot of stories and takes you to your desired places and then some. We we…
Shinjuku Robot Show and much more
An amazing tour with our guide Akira. He did a great job getting us to each of our selected destinations. He was ve…
Great day trip to Nikko
We had excellent experience with Yoki on November 30th 2019 when we went to Nikko. First thing - Yoki is very organ…
Amazing once in a lifetime experience!
This was, hands down, our favorite tour we took on our Tokyo vacation. We are a family of five and our guide, Harry…
Yoki, our guide, was simply wonderful. He knows Nikko area very well as he likes to trail in the area. He guided us…
Our guide was super. Incredibly knowledgeable and very friendly. We had a wonderful time with him. Thank you Yoki. …
A day in tokyo
We had a very full day in Tokyo which would not have been possible without our amazing guide Yumi and the tour she …
Day tour of Tokyo with a private guide
My guide Yoshi met me at my hotel. We used the metro, and taxis ( which I paid for) for the day. My guide was knowl…
Good way to get around on your first day
Our tour group consisted of 4 adult family members. It was our first full day in Tokyo so our guide was good for he…
Good hike in an interesting location
The location is interesting and offers some great views of coast line and entrance to Tokyo bay. Large and small Bu…
Amazing Tour of Tokyo
I’m so late in writing my review but I had to give a HUGE Thank You to Reiki, our fabulous tour guide for the Amazi…
Greatly appreciated attention to customers
We had this trip, “Exploring Nara” carried out. There were some misunderstandings about organizational aspects. To …
Japanese Beloved Toshogu
This shrine is different from others. Not only buildings but existence seem special to Japanese people. The first…
Kamakura "Little Kyoto" - Step back into time
Booking a private tour is the way to go to see the highlights of the Shinto shrines and Buddhist temples. Since we …
Our tour of Nikko this time was very exciting. The guide I took was not only knowledgeable but polite and kind to …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999