This unique half-day tour gives you a great overview about Dragon Well tea culture in both Longjing tea plantation and Hupao Spring (Running Tiger Spring, a must-see waterscape). In Hupao, spend about 60-minute easy hike, and be surrounded in beautiful creek, spring fountain and greens. Appreciate the amazing stone sculpture art works as well as to learn the spring water quality and the related Buddha temple history in the attraction. In addition, enjoy tea tasting and local lunch in the local tea farmer's house. Lunch, entrance fees, private guide and private vehicle service are all inclusive. Upgrade your tour with a relaxing boat ride in West Lake at time of your booking.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private guide
- Private air-conditioned comfortable car
- Tea Tasting
- Boat Ride at West Lake (if related tour option is selected)
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Hupao Spring
- Entry/Admission - Longjing tea fields
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32073P197
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half-Day Hangzhou Tea Culture and Hupao Spring Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half-Day Hangzhou Tea Culture and Hupao Spring Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half-Day Hangzhou Tea Culture and Hupao Spring Private Tour?
- Half-Day Hangzhou Tea Culture and Hupao Spring Private Tour price starts from ₹ 11,811.83. Discover and book Half-Day Hangzhou Tea Culture and Hupao Spring Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half-Day Hangzhou Tea Culture and Hupao Spring Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Half-Day Hangzhou Tea Culture and Hupao Spring Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-Day Hangzhou Tea Culture and Hupao Spring Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half-Day Hangzhou Tea Culture and Hupao Spring Private Tour?
- Half-Day Hangzhou Tea Culture and Hupao Spring Private Tour is hosted by Amazing Jiangnan Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amazing Jiangnan Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-Day Hangzhou Tea Culture and Hupao Spring Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32073P197
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hupao SpringStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Longjing tea fieldsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Amazing Jiangnan Trip
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
#2 of 11 Food & Drink in Hangzhou
- GordonT90000Highly recommended. Everything was perfect!Doris was such an amazing guide. Very knowledgeable and accommodating. She even went the extra mile and brought us to a destination (that wasn’t in the agreed itinerary) she felt would suit us - and we loved it! Thanks you for such a wonderful time Doris! The car was big comfy and we Had an awesome driver too. the entire process from booking to communicating to pick up was a breeze as well. Would highly recommend this!
- christianpI3027TY00Great half-day introduction to HangzhouThis was a half-day tour in Hangzhou. Alana picked me up timely from the train station and navigated through great tourist sights. She made adjustments based on the weather and I definitely got great introduction to the city. This tour is highly recommended.
- Samantha S00Delightful dayWhat an amazing trip! Alana was wonderful. Knowledgeable. Willing to change the timings or sites to what I wanted to see. Had a delicious lunch. Highly recommend. I only had a half day in Hangzhou and she packed it full! She even helped me get back onto the correct train at the end of the day.
- Daniel L00Best tour!It was a such a good day. Kids were super happy but exhausted. We loved it. We thought Doris (tour guide) was absolutely great and very thoughtful and nice. She was the best tour guide. We went to so many good places. She also brought us to a great restaurant. We also learned so much culture! It was helpful to have an English speaking guide.
- MichelleJette00Amazing tour to HangzhouThe whole experience was great! Alana was super organized, friendly and knowledgeable. She is perfectly bilingual (Mandarin and English) and very flexible (we booked rather last minute and changed the start time and were accommodated with no issues). The lunch was delicious 🤤 and Alana was so great with my young daughter! It was very hot so we wanted to cut the tour short but Alana convinced us to see the tea plantation and it was beautiful. Thank you so much for helping us make the most of our short trip to Hangzhou!
- cfr0ehlich00Relaxed and great trip in HangzhouVery friendly and nice experience. We enjoyed the trip very much. Our guide Doris is really experienced and we learned a lot about Hangzhou.
- Newbe8700InterestingWas a Interessting trip, our tourguide Doris was very experienced and could explain to us many insight stories about historical events from hangzhou.
- cherlenec201900Wonderful Private Tour! (Tour Guide - Miss Berlin)The trip was fantastic! We love it & highly recommend. Berlin, our tour guide for the trip was professional, experience & thoughtful. Thank her for the wonderful experience! Nice scenery & recommendations. Cheers from Cherlene & Family (From Singapore)
- DaveR351900Half day tour -- very enjoyable with a very personable English speaking guide.Half day tour -- very enjoyable with a very personable English speaking guide. If you like a nature walk the Bamboo Forest is nice and peaceful. Note that it is uphill along the side of a mountain, so be prepared for some moderate hiking. Because it is not the season, did not actually get to see a working tea plantation. So the "Tea Plantation Experience" was skipped. However, visit to the China National Tea Museum was informative, educational, and well signed in English. Great overview on the history of Chinese tea and tea drinking culture. Dinner was tasty, well prepared, and eaten in a "tea house" style restaurant. All together an enjoyable experience.
- Shane P00Great experienceDespite the rain that the weatherman said would not come it was a great experience. Zoe took his time and explained everything well. Lunch was excellent and ordered by Zoe. The tea museum was great and the views still good despite the rain. Highly recommended!
- jessiepooh00Nice day at Hangzhou lakeGreat personalized vip service. Guide Carol and the driver are amazing, the schedule is according to your interest. I strongly recommend it.
- brikette00Tour of HangzhouDid a full day tour of Hangzhou, visited Lin Yin Temple, went to tea plantation and Bamboo forest. Our guide Zoe is very helpful and informative!
- 1942040700Wonderful boat ride on the West LakeSuper friendly and knowledgeable tour guide Emily and driver. Emily is very knowledgeable about all the sites in Hangzhou, the tea plantation, temple, many pagodas and history and stories attached to each one. Very interesting visit to the old town walking street
- viiking_201700Super enjoyable day with the green bamboo forest and tea plantation. Great relaxation in calm environments + Great GuideDoris was a super friendly & knowledgable guide who was very willing to help us & share stories or history with us from the moment we met in Hotel lobby until we got dropped off on the next site we wanted to visit. The bamboo forest Is so lovely with all that green, calm atmosphere. Only a few tourists. We were lucky to hear birds singing and it was a pleasant walk to some nice pavilions. Be prepared to walk a few kilometers for this part but the pace is slow and environment so nice so you will likely not be bothered about the distance. Doris was happy to help with group pictures. Then we went on to the tea villages and enjoyed the nice view of the hills covered in tea plantations. We got to walk up to a pavilion popular to the locals that was completely surrounded by Tea fields. Very nice views & great pictures. Then we had a tasty lunch that was customized according to our desires and completely included in tour cost. We got quite a lot of food and nice Dragon well Tea and even some beers. As a bonus on our own desire Doris arranged to drop us off at Lingyin temple and made great recommendations on what to see. She also wrote a list on other places to see and restaurants for the rest of our own Hangzhou trip. Great Day all-in-all!
- Angie F00Great way to see HangzhouOur guide Elsa was wonderful! She was super helpful and the local lunch was amazing. Great service all round for the whole experience!