Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Guilin is regarded by many as China's most picturesque city. Cruise down the world famous Li River through the surreal karst mountains to the global village Yangshuo, wander along West Street for its mixed lifestyle and culture of East and West, bicycle through rice paddies or trek through age old villages perched along rice terraces carved in the mountains for unforgettable experiences.
Arrive in Guilin
Guilin - Yangshuo
Yangshuo - Guilin
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All deluxe hotel accommodation (based on double occupancy)
- All visits and admission fees including entertainment shows mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Reed Flute Cave (Ludi Yan)
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Trunk Hill (Xiangbishan)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- International airfare, internal flights and airport taxes
- Chinese visa application
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Impression Sanjie Liu
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Nexus Holidays
Never buy from Nexus travel
I purchased a travel package from Nexus Holidays in Dec 2019, due to covid the trip was never taken and I was infor…
A well organised trip to china.
So glad I had the opportunity to visit china with nexus holidays. The whole trip went smoothly. The hotels chosen …
Completely Amazing Experience
My wife and I recently did the 9 day China trip with Nexus Holidays. Truly one of the best experiences of my life. …
China 10days - 5 cities PLUS additiional 3 days in Xi'an.
The trip was wonderful. Agency, Nexus, did all they said they were going to do. The hotels were above expectatio…
Viking Emerald Yangtze River cruise
Just came back from Yangtze River cruise by Viking cruise line, the Emerald. Viking is really over rated. The ship/…
11 Day Beautiful China Tour - ripped off
As a result of the price $899 + $100 compulsory tipping per person, we had a reasonably low expectation of the tour…
Extremely Disappointed M.S. Yangtze 2
We arrived day 1 at 11:30pm . Day 2 the boat left the dock around 10:30pm. Day 5 the boat docked before daylight. W…
Nexus Holiday from Hell
We booked this tour & selected the so called optional tours we wished to do. Reading the itinerary we would have so…
Well worth the effort
What a great way to see China on a whirlwind trip. All details are taken care of and you are expected to be up earl…
China with a Bullet
15 day tour through Nexus. Well organized and guided. Li Rong was our national guide. Very attentive and passionate…
15 day Nexus China tour with Yangtze River Cruise
The 15 day Nexus Yangtze River cruise started in Shanghai and ended in Beijing. It was a fun filled adventure with…
Great wall amazing yet rushed. Super trip
Don't prepay for excursions. Food amazing accomodations great. Itinerary said river cruise included yet that change…
China Discovery 10 days Bejing-Shanghai
We love it and have a great time, the hotels, food were great, well organized, the tour guides were great and took …
10 Day China tour
Great experience....Nexus went far beyond what was expected. Great value. Very well organized. Hotels were great…
Love this tour
We took the 10 day China tour (sorry can't remember the exact name) and love it! I will admit China was not high o…
- Guilin Liangjiang International Airport, Reed Flute Cave (Ludi Yan), and 6 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 220 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 486 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Guilin 4 Days 3 Nights
Which attractions will I visit with Guilin 4 Days 3 Nights?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Guilin 4 Days 3 Nights on Tripadvisor
How much is Guilin 4 Days 3 Nights?
Guilin 4 Days 3 Nights price starts from ₹ 67,137.88. Discover and book Guilin 4 Days 3 Nights on Tripadvisor
What is the Guilin 4 Days 3 Nights cancellation policy?
Guilin 4 Days 3 Nights cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guilin 4 Days 3 Nights on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Guilin 4 Days 3 Nights?
Guilin 4 Days 3 Nights is hosted by Nexus Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nexus Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Guilin 4 Days 3 Nights on Tripadvisor