The Sun Yat-sen or Zhongshan Memorial Hall is an octagon-shaped building in Guangzhou, capital of China's Guangdong Province. The hall was designed by Lu Yanzhi and was built with funds raised by local and overseas Chinese people in memory of Sun Yat-sen. Construction work commenced in 1929 and completed in 1931. The hall is a large octagonal structure with a span of 71 meters without pillars, housing a large stage and seats 3,240 people.
1. Opening hours: 8: 30-18: 00, Last Admission 18:00
2. Please bring the original passport, use the voucher code (Which we're going to send you after the reservation) to the ticket exchange window for ticket exchange.
3. Address: No. 259 Dongfeng Middle Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou
4. Free Admission: Free admission for children aged 0-18, Senior 65 years old and above Passport required
5. Discount tickets: Senior 60-64 years old (including 64 years old), Passport required