Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (134)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Unless you speak Russian, St. Petersburg can be a difficult city to navigate on your own. Make the most of your time in Russia’s second city during a 2-day tour that provides an ideal introduction to first-time visitors. Plus, hotel or port pickup and drop-off on each day ensures you don’t have to worry about finding a meeting point.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Park And Gardens of PeterhofStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3The State Hermitage MuseumStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Yusupov Palace on Moika RiverStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5The State Museum St. Isaac’s CathedralStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Neva EmbankmentsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Catherine Palace and ParkStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Delve deeper into Russian culture and history on a tour
- Get a more intimate glimpse into St. Petersburg with a guide
- Travel between sights in air-conditioned comfort
- A great introduction for first-time visitors
- Services of a professional guide for two days
- Driver’s services for two days (comfortable (Mercedes) mini van with A/C)
- Photo and video permissions (except Yusupov Palace)
- All port fees
- All local taxes
- Bottled water for each day
- Two lunches included
- Shared boat ride
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Yusupov Palace on Moika River
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Neva Embankments
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
- Photo and video permit at Yusupov Palace (camera pass is $3 per person, video pass is $6 per person)
- BLANKET VISA will be provided separately from the tour voucher. Please make sure to print it out before you set off (each passenger MUST receive and print a blanket visa (tour ticket) from local operator to pass the customs during disembarkation)
- Visa-free tour available only for cruise passengers
- Please provide the following information for the blanket visa (tour ticket): 1. Your full names as shown on your passports, incl your middle names. 2. D.O.B(s) 3. Citizenship(s) 4. Passport number(s) 5. Dates of the trip
- Not accessible for people with mobility issues. In case you are travelling with a wheelchair, mobile scooter or a walking frame, please consider taking a private tour
- Not recommended for guests with back problems
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- No special dress code
- Infant meals not included
- To clear the customs in St. Petersburg port you should have 1. Valid passport 2. Printed blanket visa provided by local operator
- Your blanket visa requires you to be accompanied with a guide at all times
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The Hermitage reserves the right to adjust the entrance time slot
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was the highlight of our cruise!! Dina was FANTASTIC. So glad we did this over the tours offered from the cruise ship. It was way cheaper and from what I heard from other passengers who opted for the ship tour- ours was way better. TJ Travel told us not to worry about…
Date of experience: June 2019
3 Helpful votes
Thanks to TJ travel I had a wonderful time in St Petersburg. Svetlana was a wonderful guide and the drivers and the office staff were excellent. They all went out of their way to make this an unforgettable experience. My guide took me to the best restaurants, they accompanied me…
Date of experience: May 2019
I truly was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this 2 day tour. Dimitri was so smart & informative on the history of St Petersburg and it’s incredible palaces & museums. He made Every place we visited so interesting. The river tour, the subway, the gardens, palaces, museums…
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
Good , clear communication via e mail throughout from TJ travel. Booked this tour as it was much cheaper than the NCL alternative. Easy pick up from the port, our guide and driver were helpful , knowldgeable and professional throughout. One lunch included in a local restaurant…
Date of experience: September 2019
1 Helpful vote
Booking this tour was super simple! We were on a cruise and booked this tour in lieu of booking an excursion from the ship. We saved almost 50%. TJTravel has very knowledgeable tour guides and they have an excellent system for picking up and dropping off at the cruise…
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: TJ Travel
Professional, honest Tour Company
We booked a Tour with T J Travel for May 2020 to see St Petersburg. Unfortunately our cruise was suspended and we …
Good Company to book with
We were booked with TJ Tours to go on a private 2 day shore excursion in July for 1 day Moscow, 1 day St Petesburg …
Used Shore Excursions 5 years ago (2015) while on a Celebrity Cruise to the Baltic. Our cruise rep suggested Shor…
The Best Way to see St.Petersburg
We did the two day tour, booking on our Royal Caribbean ship. Tour takes care of visa requirements. Busy schedule…
Fantastic 2 day tour from a cruise. Highly recommended! By - passed all of the lines ... everything, including Visa…
Tour was well organized!!
Wonderful 2 day tour of a beautiful city. We had a great time visiting some amazing and opulent sites.
So Incredibly Edifying!
Daria and her driver were prompt, professional, and courteous. Daria has a background in art education and thus was…
Great Guide and So Much History Shared
We would use TJ Travel over and over, our guide was so informed, and were lucky as she was an older guide who lived…
We had a great experience with TJ tours. They picked us up from the cruise port soon after our ship arrived and we…
A wonderful city
Day 2 of our tour was just as full as the first day taking in shopping and a river cruise among lots of other sight…
Brilliant two days
My wife and I had a fantastic two day tour, and while the group was slightly larger than we anticipated the guide a…
Two sight-filled days with a knowledgeable and friendly guide in a new Mercedes mini van.
The cruise lines begin warning you as soon as you book your cruise to St. Petersburg, that ship excursions include …
Best tour ever.
Den.rus co. Our tour guide did an excellent job . They also did the required visa. We went to all the major att…
Fantastic Tour with T.J. Travel
I decided to book a private tour in St. Petersburg because there were 6 (2 parents and 4 young adults) of us and so…
The tour guide managed to hit the major attractions and get us through with minimal aggravation, in spite of 9 tour…
- Duration: 18h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Ports of Call Tours
Popular: Booked by 1,810 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,125 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2-Day City Highlights Tour of St. Petersburg
Which attractions will I visit with 2-Day City Highlights Tour of St. Petersburg?
How much is 2-Day City Highlights Tour of St. Petersburg?
2-Day City Highlights Tour of St. Petersburg price starts from US$ 305.00. Discover and book 2-Day City Highlights Tour of St. Petersburg on Tripadvisor
What is the 2-Day City Highlights Tour of St. Petersburg cancellation policy?
2-Day City Highlights Tour of St. Petersburg cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2-Day City Highlights Tour of St. Petersburg on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 2-Day City Highlights Tour of St. Petersburg?
2-Day City Highlights Tour of St. Petersburg is hosted by TJ Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TJ Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-Day City Highlights Tour of St. Petersburg on Tripadvisor