View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
[Not just Jinbei! ! ] Sumilong Island & Review High-value Tour with waterfall trekking! Mr. Greeder is a must see! 【☆ Three attractive benefits ☆】 1 Refund compensation! Optional tour fee full compensation if you do not encounter Jinbei! 2 Climbing experience at Aginid waterfall! 3 Japanese staff affirmation of relief! ■ We offer photography service! During the tour, the staff will take photos of you. You can see what photos are taken and if you like it you can purchase the data (local cash payment is only 1000 pesos). * * The belongings and clothes of the day ■ There are many customers who participate in T-shirts, shorts, sandals, etc. from the hotel on wearing swimsuits. ■ Both snorkeling and waterfall trekking activities are wet activities. Wear clothes that are easy to move and wet during the tour, and do not participate in sandals with heels or soles. ■ It is a tour accompanied by movement by car and ship. If you are susceptible to motion sickness, please prepare in advance to stop drunk. ■ Use of sunscreen is prohibited for environmental protection in whale sharks and waterfall areas. If you have a rash guard or tights, it is useful for sun protection and jellyfish protection. ■ Please bring a change of clothes. (There is a brief shower and change of time before returning to the hotel) ■ Since we are selling photography services and drinks, we recommend that you take some cash (Peso) for your tour.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Oslob Whale Shark WatchingStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Sumilon IslandStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Aguinid FallsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Snorkel set
- Life jacket
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Marine shoes · helmet
- bath towel
- Various entrance fees
- Roundtrip transfer (only for RADISSON BLU hotel next to SM CITY)
- Entry/Admission - Oslob Whale Shark Watching
- Entry/Admission - Sumilon Island
- Entry/Admission - Aguinid Falls
- Additional drinks at lunch (fruit shake, soft drink, alcohol)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Customers who are ill on the day (such as those who have been ingested alcohol including a hangover), etc., and customers who decide that they will be annoyed to other customers may also refrain from participating on that day. There is no refund at that time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 15–16 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999