View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 5)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
By 4 Wheel Drive adventure to Jebel Harim, translated as the “Mountains of Women”, the highest peak of the Musandam Peninsula at 2,087 meters above sea level, where you will enjoy views of the Hajar Mountains. Along the way you will be able to observe fossils dating back several million years.
Dhow Khasab Tours, Khasab Coastal Rd,, Near Hotel Diwan Al-Amir, Khasab, Musandam, Oman 811, Oman Khasab Cruise Terminal, Unnamed Road، Al Khasab, Oman
Returns to original departure point
- Soft drinks,
- Plain water
- Luxury 4 wheel drive
- English Speaking driver cum guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (ONLY IN KHASAB OMAN)
- Khasab Cruise Port pick and drop for Cruise Ship guests
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities (optional
- Any other expense of personal nature
- Anything no mentioned in inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Even just the drive to get to the mountain is already spectacular. You will get a glimpse of deep gorges, dramatic valleys, and rocky gorges. We promise you that it is going to be a promising journey. Apart from Jebel Al-Harim, we will also visit the renowned village of Sayh. It is a Bedouin community that’s stunningly more than 1000 meters above sea level. It is a very serene, small place located on a plateau. We will continue our travel to Khor Najd, which overlooks the Indian Ocean.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Great service all the way from the welcome in the hotel to the drop off. Mahmoud, the manager, was super helpful; the trip was seamless, the equipment that we requested were there (make sure you request before hand to ensure that you get what you need), the service was nice, the…
Date of experience: October 2018
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Dhow Khasab Tours
Dolphins, fantastic scenery and a warm welcome
Fantastic day. We were picked up from the cruise terminal and looked after like royalty 👑. Spent a lot of time vi…
Dolphins and lovely nature views
Such a lovely and comfortable tour, even worked really well with a baby and we saw many many dolphins. The one down…
The dhow boat is beautiful. It was a bit shaky to get on but when you got your sea legs it was great. The tour thro…
First class dolphin watching and great snorkelling in stunning scenery
We took a half day tour from Dhow Khasab Tours and had a lovely day. The boat was comfortable with the option of su…
Unsafe! - Risk to Life!
I took the dhow tour, having booked it through my crusie ship. It was super half day cruise with about 60 onboard, …
Akira Noah A00
Excellent all round
What a marvellous boat trip! Good value for money, crew friendly. The boat was spacious. We were given a bottle of …
Great operator, fantastic day!
We had booked for a rainy day and the operator moved us forward a day without any issues. Crew was very nice and th…
Dhow Cruise khasab journey
I went first time to Oman, At Khasab Port. I made a journey to Telegraph Island, did swimming and saw the fjords. I…
half day telegraph dhow cruise
it was a beautiful day to sail and watch the dolphins as we sailed further into the scenic fjords.one of the crew g…
Fabulous Full day Khasab Musandam Dhow Cruise To Musandam Fjords
I arrange a private group tour with Muhammad Iqbal, we have 34 persons from the cruise ship enjoying this wonderful…
We were due to meet them at the port at a certain time. But due to unforseen circumstances arrived late. But they w…
Mermaid on holidays 🧜🏽♀️
It was an amazing whole day at the sea... The banana boat ride was fantastic! The blue water will make you jumped a…
Basic facilities, magnificent view
Unobstructed seaview, optimal sea temperature, welcoming and friendly staff, beautiful hiking route... Be prepared…
Guys were great. Saw dolphins, jellyfish, and some other fish. Saw telegraph island (did not stop...which was fine…
Norway of Arabia
Fabulous tour with this company. Easy pick up from port, excellent communication, and the staff waited for each per…
- Dhow Khasab Tours
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999