Marvelous East of Mauritius: Visit Ile Aux Aigrettes, Rhumerie St-Aubin & Lunch
By Freshverde Holidays
In this 8 hours private tour, you'll head to visit the exotic Ile Aux Aigrettes Island where you will discover exotic plants & animals, unique to Mauritius & found nowhere else in the world. Then, continue to Rhumerie St Aubin to visit the rum distillery & learn about the rum-making process. You will get to enjoy a boozily delicious rum tasting. Next, visit the Pont Natural to admire the panoramic view of the ocean and the famous bridge. Later savor a 3-course lunch and continue to Mahebourg Naval Museum which will take you into a historical journey of the island dating back to the 18th century. Then, head to Mahebourg Local market to witness the local culture, street food, and local products. Next, head to the Mahebourg waterfront to see the memorial Bataille de la passe or simply stroll around and continue to Frederick Hendrick museum to visit the dutch ruin with its artifacts. Finally, see the gorgeous Pointe Canon, famous for its anti-ship canon and the view of Grand-Port.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Norwegian, German, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, Danish, Dutch
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off at any accommodation in Mauritius
- 3-course Lunch (Veg and Non-veg) Note: Halal food
- Beverages during lunch (Non- Alcoholic)
- Private transportation in a fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Services of a fully qualified certified private guide/driver
- Bottled water upon arrival
- Boat trip to Ile Aux Aigrettes Island
- Visit to Ile Aux Aigrettes Island
- Entrance to the Rhumerie De St-Aubin
- Rum tasting at Rhumerie De St-Aubin
- Entry/Admission - Mauritius
- Entry/Admission - Pont Naturel
- Entry/Admission - Ile aux Aigrettes Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Mahebourg Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mauritius
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Thank you for booking with us! We provide hotel pick-up and drop-off all around Mauritius. Please state or email us your hotel or accommodation location at the time of booking. Our representative will meet you at the reception. You will recognize him by his uniform and the "Freshverde Holiday badge.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87409P75
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking
- In case of extreme bad weather you will receive a refund if cancellation is made by operator
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children ages 4 years and under are free. Please notify of CHILD/ INFANT SEAT at the time of booking
- Please advise of any food allergies or illness.
- Please bring a raincoat (In case of rainy day) and wear non slippery shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Marvelous East of Mauritius: Visit Ile Aux Aigrettes, Rhumerie St-Aubin & Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Marvelous East of Mauritius: Visit Ile Aux Aigrettes, Rhumerie St-Aubin & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Marvelous East of Mauritius: Visit Ile Aux Aigrettes, Rhumerie St-Aubin & Lunch?
- Marvelous East of Mauritius: Visit Ile Aux Aigrettes, Rhumerie St-Aubin & Lunch price starts from ₹ 12,103.03. Discover and book Marvelous East of Mauritius: Visit Ile Aux Aigrettes, Rhumerie St-Aubin & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Marvelous East of Mauritius: Visit Ile Aux Aigrettes, Rhumerie St-Aubin & Lunch cancellation policy?
- Marvelous East of Mauritius: Visit Ile Aux Aigrettes, Rhumerie St-Aubin & Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Marvelous East of Mauritius: Visit Ile Aux Aigrettes, Rhumerie St-Aubin & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Marvelous East of Mauritius: Visit Ile Aux Aigrettes, Rhumerie St-Aubin & Lunch?
- Marvelous East of Mauritius: Visit Ile Aux Aigrettes, Rhumerie St-Aubin & Lunch is hosted by Freshverde Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Freshverde Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Marvelous East of Mauritius: Visit Ile Aux Aigrettes, Rhumerie St-Aubin & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87409P75
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Saint AubinStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Rum St Aubin distilleryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Pont NaturelStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Ile aux Aigrettes Nature ReserveStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Mahebourg MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 6Mahebourg WaterfrontStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 7Bazar StreetStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 8Frederick Hendrick MuseumStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9Pointe CanonStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
An excellent tour with a flexible and helpful company!
We booked this trip mainly to visit Casela, but with the added bonus of some sight seeing too. Our driver Daren p…
Great tour of South West Mauritius
Really enjoyed this tour with Saleem. He picked us up promptly from our hotel and we visited all the stops that ar…
Have done better trips
Pre visit comms confusing - told 7 pick up then 0845, then called at 0800 for collection. Transfer fine, met speedb…
At the time for pick up I called them cuz nobody contact me so they told me we r sorry it’s fully booked, and now f…
Crowded catamaran on nice places - like an “instagirl”: on the picture it looks nice, but in the reality.....
It says the maximum capacity of the trip is 15, this is not true. We were 25 on the boat - you can imagine how comf…
The day was quite nice, although it seemed as if our driver was a little misinformed. We had to wait over an hour i…
Great places to visit
The day was rainy but even though we enjoyed our trip. We liked very much the The Rhumerie de Chamarel, Curious Cor…
Our best cruise so far!!
Our best catamaran cruise so far!! our children had a great time in the catamran. we see the dolphin which was amaz…
my friend recommend me this trip and it was a good trip. we had a nice time with family. the chicken barbecue was v…
we had a good day to the north island. the view was amazing. food was great. crew was very entertaining. the north …
I booked this trip for our wedding anniversary. this was the best trip we had in mauritius. everything was very wel…
Great North tour!’
We had a good day visiting the north island. Our driver aniket is a good guy… he shows us the north island and we h…
Amazing Ile aux cerf
we had a fantastic day at ile aux cerfs island. Very beautiful island with many activities. We done parasailing whi…
Highly recommend for snorkeling lovers..
My wife is a snorkeling lover. We decided to book this trip and it was the best trip that we done in mauritius. the…
Nice experience is Mauritius
Great day with my wife. the crew especially dev is a great guy. The snorkeling was awesome. We enjoy a lot. The fo…