The beautiful East of Mauritius:incl Blue-Bay Marine Park, Crocodile park &Lunch
The beautiful East of Mauritius:incl Blue-Bay Marine Park, Crocodile park &Lunch
By Freshverde Holidays
You will explore the beautiful East of Mauritius on this 8 hours private tour including a glass-bottom trip to Blue-Bay Marine Park to explore these beautiful Marine lives. You will be delighted by the underwater world at the reefs by snorkeling. Then, head to Mahebourg Museum to learn the history of the successive colonisations of Mauritius. Later, you will enjoy a 3-course lunch & continue to Mahebourg waterfront where you can enjoy an unforgettable stroll in a beautiful natural setting & admire the sea view. Afterward, head to Mahebourg local market where you will have spectacular sights for those who wish to experience the lively local culture. Then, continue to Pointe Canon to see the panoramic view of the ocean. Next, head to Frederick Henrick museum which bears the remnants of the first human settlement in Mauritius. Finally, visit the Crocodile Park which is home to various species of animals, reptiles & plants.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Norwegian, German, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, Danish, Dutch
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off at any hotel or accommodation in Mauritius
- 3-course Lunch (Veg and Non-veg) Note: Halal food
- Beverages during lunch (Non- Alcoholic)
- Private transportation in a fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Services of a fully qualified certified private Guide/Driver
- Bottled water upon arrival
- Entrance at La vanille Crocodile Park
- Blue-Bay Marine park and Glass bottom boat trip
- Snorkeling at Blue Bay marine park
- Snorkeling equipments are provided (Blue-Bay Marine park)
- Entry/Admission - Blue Bay Marine Park
- Entry/Admission - Mahebourg Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mahebourg Waterfront
- Entry/Admission - Mauritius
- Entry/Admission - La Vanille Nature Park
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Thank you for booking with us! We provide hotel pick-up and drop-off all around Mauritius. Please mention or email us your hotel or accommodation location at the time of booking! Our representative will meet you at the reception. You will recognize him by his uniform and the "Freshverde Holiday badge."
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87409P63
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking
- In case of extreme bad weather you will receive a refund if cancellation is made by operator
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children ages 4 years and under are free. Please notify of CHILD/ INFANT SEAT at the time of booking
- Please advise of any food allergies or illness
- Please wear non slippery shoes
- Please bring towels (Snokeling at Blue-Bay Marine park) and another spare clothes
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with The beautiful East of Mauritius:incl Blue-Bay Marine Park, Crocodile park &Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The beautiful East of Mauritius:incl Blue-Bay Marine Park, Crocodile park &Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is The beautiful East of Mauritius:incl Blue-Bay Marine Park, Crocodile park &Lunch?
- The beautiful East of Mauritius:incl Blue-Bay Marine Park, Crocodile park &Lunch price starts from ₹ 10,731.83. Discover and book The beautiful East of Mauritius:incl Blue-Bay Marine Park, Crocodile park &Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the The beautiful East of Mauritius:incl Blue-Bay Marine Park, Crocodile park &Lunch cancellation policy?
- The beautiful East of Mauritius:incl Blue-Bay Marine Park, Crocodile park &Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The beautiful East of Mauritius:incl Blue-Bay Marine Park, Crocodile park &Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The beautiful East of Mauritius:incl Blue-Bay Marine Park, Crocodile park &Lunch?
- The beautiful East of Mauritius:incl Blue-Bay Marine Park, Crocodile park &Lunch is hosted by Freshverde Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Freshverde Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The beautiful East of Mauritius:incl Blue-Bay Marine Park, Crocodile park &Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87409P63
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Blue BayStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Blue Bay Marine ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Mahebourg MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Mahebourg WaterfrontStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Bazar StreetStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 6Frederick Hendrick MuseumStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Pointe CanonStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 8La Vanille Nature ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Great tour of South West Mauritius
Really enjoyed this tour with Saleem. He picked us up promptly from our hotel and we visited all the stops that ar…
Have done better trips
Pre visit comms confusing - told 7 pick up then 0845, then called at 0800 for collection. Transfer fine, met speedb…
At the time for pick up I called them cuz nobody contact me so they told me we r sorry it’s fully booked, and now f…
Crowded catamaran on nice places - like an “instagirl”: on the picture it looks nice, but in the reality.....
It says the maximum capacity of the trip is 15, this is not true. We were 25 on the boat - you can imagine how comf…
The day was quite nice, although it seemed as if our driver was a little misinformed. We had to wait over an hour i…
Great places to visit
The day was rainy but even though we enjoyed our trip. We liked very much the The Rhumerie de Chamarel, Curious Cor…
Our best cruise so far!!
Our best catamaran cruise so far!! our children had a great time in the catamran. we see the dolphin which was amaz…
my friend recommend me this trip and it was a good trip. we had a nice time with family. the chicken barbecue was v…
we had a good day to the north island. the view was amazing. food was great. crew was very entertaining. the north …
I booked this trip for our wedding anniversary. this was the best trip we had in mauritius. everything was very wel…
Great North tour!’
We had a good day visiting the north island. Our driver aniket is a good guy… he shows us the north island and we h…
Amazing Ile aux cerf
we had a fantastic day at ile aux cerfs island. Very beautiful island with many activities. We done parasailing whi…
Highly recommend for snorkeling lovers..
My wife is a snorkeling lover. We decided to book this trip and it was the best trip that we done in mauritius. the…
Nice experience is Mauritius
Great day with my wife. the crew especially dev is a great guy. The snorkeling was awesome. We enjoy a lot. The fo…
We were disappointed with our day out on this boat. Firstly, we didn’t even snorkel. There wasn’t even snorkelling …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2022 • Couples
We had a good time with the family. We enjoy the snorkeling and it was veryy beautiful. The park is also amazing with lots of crocodile and turtles. Surely dknt miss the feeding session. Our driver manu is a great guy. Highly recommend
Written 15 October 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.