The East of Mauritius: Full-day incl visit to Ile aux Aigrettes & Lunch
By Freshverde Holidays
You will discover the East of Mauritius in this 8-hours private tour including a visit to Ile aux Aigrettes where you will enjoy a boat trip on the translucent waters of the lagoon to discover this island to see the endemic animals & plants. Next, you'll head to the Mahebourg National museum, where you will be amazed with the rich history of Mauritius & the dodos. Then, you will savor a 3-Course lunch & Continue to Mahebourg Waterfront which is a peaceful place to contemplate the magnificent views over the lagoon, the lion mountain & see the Monument that commemorates the naval battle. Next, head to the Mahebourg Market where you will have spectacular sights for those who wish to experience the lively local culture. Then, you'll head to Frederick Henrick Museum which bears the remnants of the first human arrival in Mauritius. Then, head to Pointe Canon which is a historical viewpoint for its cannons. Finally, head to the Natural Bridge to see the astounding view of the ocean.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, Norwegian, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Chinese, Italian, French, Danish, Dutch, Spanish
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off at any hotel or accommodation in Mauritius
- 3-course Lunch (Veg and Non-veg) Note: Halal food
- Beverages during lunch (Non- Alcoholic)
- Private transportation in a fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Services of a fully qualified certified private guide/driver
- Bottled water upon arrival
- Visit/Entrance to Ile aux Aigrettes Island
- Boat trip to Ile Aux Aigrettes Island
- Entry/Admission - Ile aux Aigrettes Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Mahebourg Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mahebourg Waterfront
- Entry/Admission - Mauritius
- Entry/Admission - Mauritius
- Entry/Admission - Pont Naturel
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Thank you for booking with us! We provide hotel pick-up and drop-off all around Mauritius. Please mention or email us your hotel or accommodation location at the time of booking! Our representative will meet you at the reception. You will recognize him by his uniform and the "Freshverde Holiday badge."
- Cruise Pirs Port Louis Quay 2, RFWV+XRH Terminal II, Port Louis, Mauritius
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87409P67
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant aged 1 to 4 are free of charge. Please notify of CHILD/ INFANT SEAT at the time of booking.
- Please advise of any food allergies or illness
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking
- In case of extreme bad weather you will receive a refund if cancellation is made by operator
- Please bring a raincoat (In case of a rainy day) and wear non slippery shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with The East of Mauritius: Full-day incl visit to Ile aux Aigrettes & Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The East of Mauritius: Full-day incl visit to Ile aux Aigrettes & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is The East of Mauritius: Full-day incl visit to Ile aux Aigrettes & Lunch?
- The East of Mauritius: Full-day incl visit to Ile aux Aigrettes & Lunch price starts from ₹ 11,180.87. Discover and book The East of Mauritius: Full-day incl visit to Ile aux Aigrettes & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the The East of Mauritius: Full-day incl visit to Ile aux Aigrettes & Lunch cancellation policy?
- The East of Mauritius: Full-day incl visit to Ile aux Aigrettes & Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The East of Mauritius: Full-day incl visit to Ile aux Aigrettes & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The East of Mauritius: Full-day incl visit to Ile aux Aigrettes & Lunch?
- The East of Mauritius: Full-day incl visit to Ile aux Aigrettes & Lunch is hosted by Freshverde Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Freshverde Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The East of Mauritius: Full-day incl visit to Ile aux Aigrettes & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87409P67
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1MahebourgStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Ile aux Aigrettes Nature ReserveStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Mahebourg MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Mahebourg WaterfrontStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Bazar StreetStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 6Frederick Hendrick MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Pointe CanonStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Blue BayStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 9Pont NaturelStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
An excellent tour with a flexible and helpful company!
We booked this trip mainly to visit Casela, but with the added bonus of some sight seeing too. Our driver Daren p…
Great tour of South West Mauritius
Really enjoyed this tour with Saleem. He picked us up promptly from our hotel and we visited all the stops that ar…
Have done better trips
Pre visit comms confusing - told 7 pick up then 0845, then called at 0800 for collection. Transfer fine, met speedb…
At the time for pick up I called them cuz nobody contact me so they told me we r sorry it’s fully booked, and now f…
Crowded catamaran on nice places - like an “instagirl”: on the picture it looks nice, but in the reality.....
It says the maximum capacity of the trip is 15, this is not true. We were 25 on the boat - you can imagine how comf…
The day was quite nice, although it seemed as if our driver was a little misinformed. We had to wait over an hour i…
Great places to visit
The day was rainy but even though we enjoyed our trip. We liked very much the The Rhumerie de Chamarel, Curious Cor…
Our best cruise so far!!
Our best catamaran cruise so far!! our children had a great time in the catamran. we see the dolphin which was amaz…
my friend recommend me this trip and it was a good trip. we had a nice time with family. the chicken barbecue was v…
we had a good day to the north island. the view was amazing. food was great. crew was very entertaining. the north …
I booked this trip for our wedding anniversary. this was the best trip we had in mauritius. everything was very wel…
Great North tour!’
We had a good day visiting the north island. Our driver aniket is a good guy… he shows us the north island and we h…
Amazing Ile aux cerf
we had a fantastic day at ile aux cerfs island. Very beautiful island with many activities. We done parasailing whi…
Highly recommend for snorkeling lovers..
My wife is a snorkeling lover. We decided to book this trip and it was the best trip that we done in mauritius. the…
Nice experience is Mauritius
Great day with my wife. the crew especially dev is a great guy. The snorkeling was awesome. We enjoy a lot. The fo…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2022 • Family
Super journée organisée par Ravi notre chauffeur de taxi toujours aux petits soins pour nous.Grillade sur l’île aux cerfs dans un endroit superbe balade en mer escorté par une dixaine de dauphin ,baignade ,observation de poissons dans une eau chaude et christaline . Merci au pilotes des bateaux empruntés qui sont réellement très gentils et compétent. Super souvenirs , on reviendra car séjour trop court . Et merci au Mauriciens en général pour leur savoir vivre ,changer rien .
Written 29 December 2022