per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Services of a fully licensed, qualified driver
- Air-conditioned and insured taxi, minibus or coach
- Private transfer for your group to and from your hotel
- Waiting time / parking feed
- A glass bottom boat ride and use of snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Blue Bay Marine Park
- Entrance fees to St. Aubin: Rs. 500 (10 Euros)
- Entrance fees to La Vanille Reserve: Rs. 500 (10 Euros) per person
- Lunch or snacks
- Entry/Admission - La Vanille Nature Park
- Entry/Admission - La Plantation de Saint Aubin
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick up at all hotels, B&Bs, apartments on the island. Please let us know which hotel, B&B or apartment you're staying at. Note that your pickup time will be 9am.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9433P33
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will be able to choose how long you spend at each attraction. Depending on your group’s speed you may not have time to see all the listed attractions.
- Entrance fees for the attractions are not collected by the supplier, so that gives you the possibility to skip the ones that don’t interest you and spend more time at the ones that do.
- St. Aubin Rhumerie is closed on Saturdays afternoons, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Mauritius South Tour Including Blue Bay Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkelling
What you can expect during your visit
- Clients should bring their own mask, if possible. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Mauritius South Tour Including Blue Bay Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkelling?
- Mauritius South Tour Including Blue Bay Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkelling price starts from ₹ 7,965.44. Discover and book Mauritius South Tour Including Blue Bay Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkelling on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mauritius South Tour Including Blue Bay Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkelling cancellation policy?
- Mauritius South Tour Including Blue Bay Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkelling cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mauritius South Tour Including Blue Bay Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkelling on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mauritius South Tour Including Blue Bay Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkelling?
- Mauritius South Tour Including Blue Bay Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkelling is hosted by Bonjour Mauritius Day Tours & Excursions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bonjour Mauritius Day Tours & Excursions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mauritius South Tour Including Blue Bay Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkelling on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9433P33
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Blue Bay Marine ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Gris Gris BeachStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3La Vanille Nature ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4La Plantation de Saint AubinStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Just a great day
Just a great day. Basically You get a private driver that drives You to 5 of the most interesting spots of the sout…
Worthwhile day out
Satya picked us up very prompt at 5:45 and took us to the beach where we met our boat to go swim with dolphins. He …
We enjoyed our trip, driver was polite and soft spoken and the car was comfortable as well. Driver help out us out …
A great day out up north
A great day with Satya. Extra stops were fun in the morning in Port Louis, swimming with a sea turtles was the high…
Botanical Garden - North Bay
Last week we visited this place to see the giant turtle. My teenager son actually loved the placed. Lots of Mangos …
Great combination - land and sea.
Great day - loved swimming with dolphins. Better place to wash/change after swimming would be welcome. Recommend do…
Good day but not at fullest
First time in Mauritius and the first tour I have booked for 4 persons. Weather was against our full-Day tour so mo…
Beautiful but Challenging
This hike (the extended one with all 7 waterfalls) is not for everybody. It is challenging and requires climbing on…
I had an brilliant day out on the island. Our driver/guide was Kesaven, he gave us a fantastic tour, stopping at al…
Swimming with the dolphins and later fish was an amazing experience. Beach Hopping would have been a wonderful expe…
Quality time across Mauritius
I liked very much the trip. After many days of beach, it is the perfect way to change a little bit the enviornment.…
Kesavan picked us dot on time and patiently took us to Tamarin beach, Alexander’s Fall, Ganga Talao, Chamarel etc. …
Boat guy was super nice and driver was constantly checking in with us, overall good exp just long for me
Excellent trip on boat number 3! As with transport was quite expensive but definitely worth it. We saw whales and …
No turtles but otherwise OK
The tour went smoothly, it took over nine hours including the transfer (from and to La Gaulette) for what we have n…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
It was such a smooth experience with Bonjour Mauritius! We arrived at Blue Bay and the boat was already waiting for us. The water at Blue Bay was really out of this world beautiful. Our toddler had a blast counting all kinds of fish she spotted thru the glass bottom panels! 10/10 :D
Written 16 October 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hi, thanks so much for your review! We're happy that you liked the day, and especially happy that your toddler had such a great time counting the fish! We hope to see you again soon.
Written 17 October 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.