Kuala Lumpur Private Tours
1. Meet and greet tourists at Boustead Cruise Centre Port Klang. We will drive as I give an introduction of Kuala Lumpur. We will stop to experience local Wet Market.
2. To Batu Caves, Hindu Temple can enjoy banana leaf south Indian food and drive through an old Malay village to experience traditional Malay houses which are more than a century.
3. China town visit to Sze Ya temple one of the oldest temple in KL
4. British Enclave with old Mughal buildings the administrative of Kuala Lumpur
5. Visit to the mosque (subject to the mosque authority) Local Wet Market
6. The meeting of 2 rivers, how Kuala Lumpur name was derived & Old Market square the birth of Kuala Lumpur town.
7. End of tour at Boustead Cruise Centre Port Klang