Take a tour through the world of rare species and lush rainforest on the cliffs and headlands of Bako National Park. This journey lets you admire the pristine scenery of land and water around Sarawak's oldest national park, along with the remarkable diversity of plant and animal life within.
- Rich flora & fauna in Sarawak's oldest national park
- Habitats for unique, rare & endangered species of wildlife
- Fun & adventurous journey to Bako park via land & water
- Relax within the pristine & undisturbed rainforest jungle
- Panoramic views of rugged coastline & green hilltops