Kadamaian White Water Rafting
View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Kedamaian River which stretches from the foot of Mount Kinabalu to the village areas in Kota Belud offers a scenic view closer to the mountain and a thrilling white water rafting experience. It will take you on a 10km ride, graded level 1-2 and is moderately adventurous and relaxing, great for beginners to the more experience rafters.
What to Expect
- Return Land Transfer
- Meal: 1 x Lunch
- 1 x Drinking Water
- Rafting Gears: Life Jacket, Safety Helmet & Paddles
- Raft Boat
- Accompanying Local River Guide
- English Speaking Licensed Tour Guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Personal Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Pickup and drop-off provided for hotels located at Kota Kinabalu city.Additional surcharge may apply for pickup from outskirt hotel in radius of 50km within Kota Kinabalu City such as Beringgis Beach Resort, Borneo Paradise etc.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071