View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- 2-hours cruise ride (Join-In Basis)
- International Buffet dinner
- Free flow coffee, tea, & bottled water
- Live entertainment on-board
- English speaking cruise crew
- Local English speaking Driver (for transfers)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Surcharge applicable for Hotel pickup and drop-off from outskirts hotels (ie 1-Borneo area, Rasa Ria area, Nexus area, Beringgis area, Papar, etc)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Travel Insurance
- Peak Season Charges are during Daily Departure Sessions for Public Holidays & Eve of Public Holidays.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Infant is FOC, provided they do not occupy a seat
- Vegetarian and Halal option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Tables and Seats are allocated on-board the cruises, sharing-table basis. Table seating arrangement is based on 3-4 persons per table.
- Additional Peak Season Charges are applicable during Daily Departure Sessions for Public Holidays & Eve of Public Holidays.
- There will be corkage fee applicable for outside beverages.
- North Borneo Cruises will not be liable for any injury received by passengers that are caused due to negligence or unruly or violent behaviour on-board.
- Children (11 years and below) are to be supervised by an adult at all times. North Borneo Cruises crew and cruise attendants are not responsible or liable for them.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour and activities are dependent on sea and weather conditions. We reserve the rights to cancel or postpone any tour or activity if the weather is unsuitable for the safe conducting of any sea tours or activities
- Those in wheelchairs or baby strollers can board the cruise via the ramp. Please highlight in advance for any special requests regarding this. Passengers with disabilities must be accompanied by their own carer at all times. The Cruises crew and cruise attendants will take reasonable care in bringing them on-board, but is not responsible or liable for their movement while on-board.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Transfer to/from Jetty is based on "first come first served".
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Time of year
Nice evening spent on the boat seeing the city lights from the harbour, the food was very good, staff and entertainment were all great. Highly recommend this activity
Date of experience: March 2019
Response from asianoverland, Public Relations Manager at Kota Kinabalu City Dinner Cruise by North Borneo Cruises
Responded 11 Mar 2019
Dear 524frankm524, Thank you for review, we are glad you enjoyed the tour and we look forward to welcoming you back to Malaysia the near future.
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Asian Overland Services Tours & Travel Sdn. Bhd
Wonders of Asia
The Niah Caves are, for those interested in anthropology, one of the wonders of Asia. It is also a stunning cave c…
Cultural Immersion in Countryside
Great people... lots of time in most places - could have coped with more time (of course).. Loved learning about …
Very accomodating and responsive!
I was at a conference in Kuala Lumpur in March 2020 which used this service for daily tours, airport transfers and …
My stay in Penang
Lili was very helpful to me during my stay in Penang at the ParkRoyal. Lili did the following for me: - organised …
A quiet place
Decided to go to the Butterfly Park instead of the Bird Park due to some mixed reviews - the Butterfly Park was jus…
Thank you Borneo Calling for the efficient services rendered during our trip to Kota kinabalu 20th-25th Feb to hike…
Langkawi Cycling and village tour with guide Zaharin
Zaharin was great as our guide, leading us on a cycling tour of nontourist areas. Our discussions along the way wer…
Batu Caves: An extraordinary experience
I was impressed with the size and beauty of the statue that impose its serene and majestic aura. The monastic bles…
Snorkelling day trip
Being someone who has snorkelled a bit, I would put this as just ok. It does take about n hour to get to this small…
Not a marine park
Not at all a marine park. Dead corals, standing snorkeling and biting fishes. Lunch not worth it, boat in bad condi…
Booked the airport transfer from Lily, she was very responsive and efficient. The transfer was smooth. Will definit…
Aquaria Kuala Lumpur
Very nice place to visit by children to see.. Quite busy but got lot of fish species can see there..
It was year end 30 December when we visited so the whole place was packed with visitors. It took some time to get …
Niah National Park with guide Charlie
We were picked up by our guide Charlie at around 9am, turned out to be a private tour probably due to CNY. Gr8 1.5h…
Amazing guides, great experiences
We went on three tours in Penang; A street food tour, a bicycle tour and a visit to Penang Hill and the Habitat. Ge…
- North Borneo Cruises
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999