We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
1. Upon booking is confirmed, kindly let us know your pick up location address in Mersing Area
2. Our customer service will reach you out 3 days before the trip, you may decide the pick up time
3. Driver will whatsapp or SMS you one day before the trip to connect up with you and ensure the correct pick up location and timing. You may inform what you wish to do or see during the city tour in Johor Bahru
4. Leave your luggage in the vehicle while you start your city tour or shopping for 3 hours in Johor Bahru
5. Our driver will prepare the embarkation card (white card) for you to fill in before entering into Singapore.
6. Along the trip, you may request for refreshment break along the way, a meal stop is permitted too.
7. It takes about 1.5 hours to 2 hours from Mersing to Johor Bharu immigration before heading to Singapore
8. You will need to alight from the vehicle together with your luggage during the immigration checkpoint clearance procedures as driver will take bus lane to enter Singapore. You may need to surrender your white card to the officer at the counter and driver will advise you on that.
9. Driver will send you to the destination in Singapore. This is a door to door transfer service
Program layout (Reference only)
10:30am Pick up from Mersing Jetty or Hotel 12:30pm Lunch in Johor Bahru then go to shopping, Go Kart Permas Jaya, massage, Johor Sultan Crown (palace) 4:00pm Leave to Singapore 6:00pm Reach Singapore
1: Mersing, Johor, Malaysia 2: Jetty Tanjung Gemuk, Kampung Tanjung Gemok, 26820 Kuala Rompin, Pahang, Malaysia 3: Penyabong, 86900, Johor, Malaysia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Direct transfer to Singapore 10/18/2019 - 2/1/2021Monday - Sunday:12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Johor Bahru 3 Hours Tour 10/18/2019 - 2/1/2021Monday - Sunday:12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Express Way Fees, fuel, parking fees
Embarkation Card (White Card) for Entering Singapore
Admission to Iskandar Mosque
Shopping or Massage stop for up to 3 hours
Malaysian food exploration with local
Food and Drinks
Entrance Tickets if any others
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
Please be reminded that you are required to alight at custom immigration checkpoints when crossing the border of Malaysia to enter Singapore
Please ensure you have valid travel documents such as Passport validity up to 6 months
Kindly let us know if you need infant or child seat booster, how old is the kid so that we can prepare the child seat accordingly
Kindly inform us in advance if you have certain diet restriction for your meals so that our driver can prepare some options before hands
Malaysia is ranked the top destinations for tasting local food, why not take this private tour for the fascinating local food tasting with the help from our local driver?
Wish to have a customized city tour along the way before heading into Singapore? Yes, please let us know
You may as well choose the direct transfer option, which you don’t need the city tour stop
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: New MST Transport Holiday
Certificate of Excellence
Desaru 3D2N - 36 pax
This is the 2nd time I've engaged their services. We chartered their coach services of 40 seaters for 3 days at…
Dino, our driver cum guide was fun, smart and above all an excellent and safe driver. We had the most delicious…
One day private tour covering Kuala Lumpur city and Malacca
Dino was an excellent, friendly, accommodating tour guide/driver on this private tour from Singapore covering…
Trip to bali
It's such an unforgettable memory.. where everything were well planned by the company .. places were so beautiful…
Excellent Point-to-Point Car Transportation (MST Transport)
I wanted to book a one-way point-to-point Car Transfer from Kuantan to Singapore using a Hyundai Starex MPV…
Philippines is my one and only home town. It is also one of the tourist spot in the world. Philippines
We used MSTTransport several times for our vacation in Malaysia. We were a group of ten from France. Planning the…
Bus transfer to Mersing from Singapore (2 way)
Everything went well and iam glad that I chose MST. Both journey's were very smooth and the driver's were really…
Private coach from singapore to genting. Stopover malacca
The trip was smooth and enjoyable. Driver Wilson was early for pickup and attentive. Ms Chong was very responsive…
2D1N Private trip from Singapore to Melaka
The trip was great. Driver Lernard Chua was very good, polite, plenty of smiles and very accommodative to our…
Private trip to Genting, KL and Melaka
We contacted MST as we had to be back in KL for my brother’s wedding. Since we had to travel, we decided that we…
This is my first time engaging MST Transport and definitely won't be the last! We engaged MST for a one day…
One Day Trip to JB from Singapore!
We enjoyed and our driver name Dino was on time. We spend a full day in JB and she was very patient with us! …
James was our driver and we're happy that he was able to drive us to a d back safe. He entertained our questions…
Hire of Mini Bus
My group and I (8 pax) hired MST transport to cover our road trip transporration (2 ways from Singapore to Melaka…