1. At 10:30 am, gather at the central exit of JR Omori Station. Look for someone who has a bag with the logo "homecoming TAKA". 8 minutes walk to my home. Along the way, pass by the side of the shrine and walk in the quiet residential area.
2. Once you arrive at my home, I will explain today's program. Origami → Japanese noodle making → Japanese food making (sushi, dumplings etc) → Matcha → Souvenir calligraphy colored paper
3. First, origami. Fold the paper crane.
4. Udon noodles then. Enjoy the process from material to completion. Everybody steps on the material.
5. Create sushi and dumpling together as the main menu for lunch. As the experience of Japanese cuisine, it will be the main of today. In addition, my wife takes on some Japanese small dishes.
6. Enjoy conversation and enjoy lunch slowly. All materials are from Japan. Drink too. Beer, sake, shochu and soft drinks are free. Everyone drinks, eats and drinks!
7. After meals, make matcha together. Taste Matcha with local Japanese sweets.
8. Finally, Keiko will write the visitor's name in calligraphy on colored paper and bring it back as a souvenir.
9. It is a lonely time zone. We couples are teary. We look forward to seeing you again at JR Omori Station for the next reunion.
Duration: 4 hours
Location: homecoming TAKA,Tokyo, __2__34-20________________________________________________________________________________, Ota 143-0023 Tokyo Prefecture