You can enjoy a national Qualification guided private tour only with your family and friends.You will enjoy your day at your own pace. This is a tour of Hakone using public transportation. It is a perfect itinerary not only for adults but also for children. Tours include Japan's traditional parquet craft experience, the aquarium at Hakone-en, Hakone Shrine, and Lake Ashi with a cruise on the Hakone pirate ship replica. On sunny days, you can see Mt. Fuji from Lake ashi. You can choose the Odakyu Line Hakone-Yumoto Station Meeting or hotel pick-up in Hakone area, either tour start location. Please select on the reservation screen. For more tour details, please check the inclusions and what to expect section of this web page. For sightseeing in Hakone area, it is convenient and advantageous to use Hakone Free Pass. You can purchase it on the day of the tour.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English speaking professional guide
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Public transportation to/from (customers)
- Admisson fee(customers)
- Entry/Admission - Hakone Karakuri Museum
- Entry/Admission - Lake Ashinoko
- Entry/Admission - Hakone Shrine / Kuzuryu Shrine Singu
- Entry/Admission - Hakoneen Aquarium
- Departure details
- Hakone-Yumoto Station, Yumoto, Hakone, Ashigarashimo District, Kanagawa 250-0311, Japan
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 104654P53
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hakone for Children to Enjoy! Japanese Crafts Experience?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hakone for Children to Enjoy! Japanese Crafts Experience on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hakone for Children to Enjoy! Japanese Crafts Experience?
- Hakone for Children to Enjoy! Japanese Crafts Experience price starts from ₹ 15,543.63. Discover and book Hakone for Children to Enjoy! Japanese Crafts Experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hakone for Children to Enjoy! Japanese Crafts Experience cancellation policy?
- Hakone for Children to Enjoy! Japanese Crafts Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hakone for Children to Enjoy! Japanese Crafts Experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hakone for Children to Enjoy! Japanese Crafts Experience?
- Hakone for Children to Enjoy! Japanese Crafts Experience is hosted by Fulfilling. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fulfilling on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hakone for Children to Enjoy! Japanese Crafts Experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 104654P53
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atHakone-Yumoto StationYumoto, Hakone, Ashigarashimo District, Kanagawa 250-0311, JapanSee address & details
- 1Hakone Karakuri MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Lake AshinokoStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Hakone Shrine / Kuzuryu Shrine SinguStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Hakoneen AquariumStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in October 2018
#8 of 163 Tours & Activities in Shibuya
- geordiew80500Fantasic Tour, Got Everything On Our List DoneWe planned to stay 12 days in Japan and Tokyo was our first stop. My Wife and I took this tour. I sent a list of places I wanted to see and even time of the day we wanted to see them. We got to see everything we wanted to see when we wanted to see it. Our guide was Noby Kono. He made sure we had tickets for items in high demand prior to the tour. This ensured we got to do everything we wanted. He sent a spreadsheet of all items and timelines (arrival, stay time, departure) ahead of time so we knew exactly what to expect. We traveled all over the city by subway. This was great as Kono-san taught us the subway system and a trick about getting day passes to save time and money. I used this knowledge in other cities we visited. It was a great tour and we even got a history lesson at each stop we visited that again came in handy for other portions of our trip. I would highly recommend one of these tours especially if you want some help getting familiar with the public transportation system around Japan. Big thanks to Kono-san for making this possible.
- 424gracey00Yumiko is the best!You are an good hands if you are lucky enough to have Yumiko as your guide! She is super professional and extremely kind. She was prompt in meeting us, and her English was excellent. She custom tailored an itinerary which was not only efficient, but nicely varied with good resting stops along the way. She was extremely knowledgeable, and took the time out to explain Japanese history, cultural relevance, and even current trends. She was highly engaging, and despite being engrossed in conversations, she was always aware of our surroundings, knowing exactly which subway stops and transfers we need to take. We saved a lot of time using her as our expert tour guide instead of trying to navigate ourselves. She was worth every penny, and we could not be more more satisfied with our experience! Highly recommend Yumiko!!
- John W00Most wonderful guideOur amazing guide, Yumi, was simply the best. We’ve had a lot of wonderful experiences with tour guides and Yumi is one of our most favorite of all time. We will recommend her to all of our friends and family. Yumi is incredibly kind, extremely friendly, very engaging, and super knowledgeable. We loved getting to spend the day with her and learning more about her beautiful city and home. Yumi helped us understand more about faith, culture, and customs in Japan. Yumi took us all over Tokyo and catered to everything we asked to see and prioritize. We requested some out of the ordinary things and Yumi knew just where to take us and what to do to make it happen. We also requested Yumi join us for lunch at a beautiful restaurant she suggested. It was so nice to have her company and her assistance in ordering, translating, and understanding proper etiquette. There were a few specific things we were hoping to buy and ship home from Tokyo and Yumi helped us make it happen. Yumi helped my daughter be fitted for a lovely kimono and my son find and ship home a replica katana. It would have been so incredibly hard without Yumi’s help. It was extra special to have this memory with her too. We so enjoyed our time with Yumi and wish we got to spend more time with her. If you are hoping to learn more about this incredible country and this awesome city, I highly recommend spending your day with Yumi. She has a wealth of knowledge and is simply wonderful.
- jeaninenp00Wonderful private tour experience with Yumiko!Yumiko Sano was our tour guide. She is kind, friendy, and very knowledgeable. After a long flight and being unsure of how much jet lag we were going to experience, I did not want to deal with the logistics of how to get here and there on public transportation in a city I had not been in for over 10 years. I had a long list of places I wanted to see and she did a great job prioritizing and organizing it all! She definitely knows Tokyo inside and out! We got to an animal cafe and even though they were not closing yet, they were a bit hesitant to let us in but she advocated for us so we could have this fantastic experience. She gave my kids and I a great baseline lesson on Japanese history and culture that served us well on the rest of our trip. When we got back to Tokyo we felt we had a better lay of the land for further exploration when we return! Thank you Yumiko, you are awesome!
- Rebekah P00Excellent English Speaking GuideYoki, the tour guide was excellent. He covered everything I had on my wishlist of sites to see, including shopping for a specific gift item I was searching for. He went above and beyond my expectations. Additionally, he is knowledgeable and communicates English very well. I'd recommend him to any English speaking tourists
- acguinto00Awesome private tourMy tour was a success! My guide was Yumiko. She was so nice and very attentive to things that I need. I learn a lot about Japan culture. Yumi was also good at taking photos. This private tour includes hotel pickup. Was guided also with the confusing train ride. Overall I was satisfied and happy! Definitely recommend this tour and Yumi!
- RSTBangkok00Tour Guide was very knowledgeableTour guide Masahisa was very knowledgeable with cooperative. He is experienced tour guide, has served in other countries in the past, knows well how to deal with internationals/expats community. We enjoyed Nara trip.
- happytravellerACT00Freely set up plans Guided Private Tour in TokyoThe requests by us for inclusions we would have like to have seen did not materialize in the plan. More planning was needed in advance of the tour.
- SubZippo00Fun and flexible.Reiko was knowledgeable and accommodating. She designed an itinerary for us and was happy to modify it the day of based on how we felt that day. She even found us some great spots in Akihabra that weren't part of her listing. Recommended.
- CraigRuth00Friendly, knowledgeable guide with great EnglishWe just enjoyed a six-hour tour with Noby-san, an excellent guide who gave us a wonderful introduction to Tokyo complete with history, fun and answers to lots of our questions. He also took many pictures of us and sent them after. We highly recommend this tour company and this gentleman.
- chrisgire5200Excellent guideYoki was excellent guide. He went out of his way to help us plan 2 day itinerary. He helped us enormously and we couldn’t have seen Tokyo without him. Would thoroughly recommend Yoki.
- trentm91600Kono the GreatKono is a great guide. His tour was educational and inspiring and fun. He was patient and kind. And he picked out the best sushi place! I had fun with the owls. Very glad to have spent a day with Kono.
- George H00Kono developed and led a very informative and enjoyable tour.Kono developed and led a very complete and enjoyable tour. This covered many sites not on our tour scheduled later, and we covered a lot of ground! It probably could have been done at a slightly slower pace, even if we covered a little less. Kono was very friendly, informative and responsive. His taking photos of us and emailing them to us was a nice touch.
- cynthiaJAX00Lovely Tokyo Side TripI thoroughly enjoyed my day trip to Nikko! Yoki Nakajima was my guide and he is 5++ star!! He contacted me in advance of my arrival to Japan, sent background information on all the sites we would visit and helped me through purchasing our Nikko passes and train tickets in advance. On the day of the excursion, we had a little extra time before boarding our trains, and he suggested a quick side trip to Sensoji Temple. Yoki shared a wealth of historical information as we visited each site. We skipped the ropeway ride because unfortunately it was a super foggy day. I had told Yoki that I was interested in purchasing a kimono as a souvenir. With our extra time from missing the ropeway ride, we returned to Tokyo earlier than scheduled and he took me to several shopping areas in Ginza and Shinjuku to search for some. Definitely above and beyond the call of duty! The sites and entire area are beautiful. I regret that I did not have a couple of days to spend there to enjoy the hot springs and lake, do more hiking and explore all of the shops.
- pammap6400Bamboo ForestWow, spectacular to see such large bamboo trees. Having seen a great deal of bamboo in my travels, this forest was peaceful.