By Shepherd Taxi and Tours
River safari adventure which offer fantastic game viewing and great photographic opportunities.Muffin and hot refreshment complete your two-hours experience.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-95, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Explore the upper Zambezi River on an exciting safari experience.Enjoy the thrill of speeding over rapids and then slow down for a leisurely game viewing trip around the island.
- Early morning Cruise Collection time is 08h00 for river safari adventure,Lunch Cruise You will be collected at 11h30 for two-hour cruise on the majestic Zambezi, Sunsut Cruise Collection 15h30 Min 2pe
- Departure details
- Livingstone, Zambia We meet all clients at reception where they are Lodging
- Zambia Road, Zambia Rd, Livingstone, Zambia
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 170358P13
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from River Safari
What you can expect during your visit
- All travellers are expected to provide there own face mask . If you feel you have been exposed to covid 19, you are required to self isolate yourself for a period of 14 days before you seek medical attention
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is River Safari?
- River Safari price starts from ₹ 11,918.00. Discover and book River Safari on Tripadvisor
- What is the River Safari cancellation policy?
- River Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book River Safari on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides River Safari?
- How much time do I need for River Safari?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book River Safari on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 170358P13
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Highly highly recommended
We would highly recommend Shepherd Taxi and Tours to anyone who is looking to get around the (many) attractions of …
5 stars to Andy
We first met Andy in Lusaka from where he drove us to Livingstone aa the flight was full. From Livingstone he took …
A Very Reliable and Safe Tour Company
We used Shepherd taxi and tours for our holiday in Livingstone, Zambia with daytrips to zimbabwe and Botswana. Eve…
Reliable, friendly, helpful, punctual, everything you want from a chauffeur!
Excellent service and extremely reliable. I have now used Andy and his partner Robbie at least 5 times and will not…
Angel's pool in Livingstone was awesome!
These guys are pros! They're incredibly brave and professional. I purchased the tour from Viator which uses the loc…
Great Visit to Livingstone with Andy
I was only in the Victoria Falls area for a couple days so I wanted to pack in as much as possible and Andy really …
Fantastic day trip to Chobe from Livingstone
We had an excellent trip. The pickup, the border crossings, the guide was great. We saw lions about 50 m away, many…
The combination of river cruise safari and land makes this a Must-Do activity. The transfer from the Livingstone lo…
Devil's pool tour
Totally the best thing I have ever done in my life. Here you don't only get to see the falls but actually swim on t…
Outstanding service in every way
Shepherd provided one of the most professional, thoughtful and tailored services I have experiences on my many trav…
We went to the devil’s pool. It was worth it! And the guides were so kind and help us many time. Thank you so much:…
Livingstone city tour plus falls from Zambia side
Great city tour! The local markets, tour on the city, the museum, and ending in the falls. We really enjoy it and h…
Airport transfers and rides around Livingstone
Shepherd Taxi and Tours provided me airport transfers as well as around Livingstone transportation when I attended …
Taxi ride from Livingstone to Kasane in Botswana.
We had a taxi ride from the Mukuni big five Safari, Livingstone to Kasane. The driver, Andy is very punctual person…