A comprehensive tour that explores the highlights of Vietnam’s third biggest city, Da Nang; a beautifully located city surrounded by river, sea and mountain that perfectly blends modernist architecture with a rich bounty of cultural treasures. Voted the No.1 ‘Destination on the Rise’ by Trip Advisor
Tour to two different UNESCO World Heritage Sites in one day; the ancient Champa Kingdom of My Son, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was the spiritual and political capital of the Champa Kingdom from the fourth to thirteenth Century and a comprehensive walking tour through the delightful Hoi An Ancient Town, a beautifully preserved Unesco World Heritage Site which has remained virtually unchanged through the centuries.
1. Hotel pick up from Da Nang - My Son - Hoi An Old Town - Marble Mountain - Back to Hotel.
2. Hotel pick up from Da Nang - Han Market - Cham Museum- Dragon Bridge - Marble Mountain - Hoi An - Back to Hotel.
3. Hotel pick up from Da Nang - My Son - Marble Mountain - Cham Museum - Dragon Bridge- Back to Hotel
Tour duration: 8 hours
around 1h10m from Hoi An to My Son
around 1h30 from My Son to Da Nang
around 40m from Da Nang to Hoi An
4-seat car (Toyota Vios, Altis,…) accommodates maximum 2 passengers with the same luggage or 3 passengers without luggage.
7-seat car (Toyota Innova,…) accommodates maximum 3 passengers with the same luggage or 5 passengers without luggage.
16-seat (Ford Transit,…) car accommodates maximum 6 passengers with the same luggage or 10 passengers without luggage.
- All day hire from 5:05 AM to 21:50 PM. From 22:00 PM to 5:00 the surcharge will be applied.
- Surcharge Overtime: 10 -12 USD/hour
- Extra visit Son Tra Peninsula in tour 15/20/25 for Standard/Minivan/Minibus
- Extra visit Nam Hoi An in tour 21/29/36 for Standard/Minivan/Minibus
- Extra baby seat 5-7 USD/1unit