Escape the tourist hub of the old town and take to the islands and waterways of Hoi An riding pillion on a scooter. This exhilarating tour with a local flavour (and snacking opportunities) opens up a vast and varied landscape of colourful villages.
Cross a bridge over the Thu Bon River, travel through more quiet villages and learn how to make the local fresh rice noodle.
- Visit ancestral house to learn about our traditional culture of workshiping our ancestor
- Riding through rice paddies, vegetable farm to know more about our daily works
- Join to local activities at weaving village
- Help local people to make rice cracker and enjoy at after you make
- Local cafe & Vietnamese coffee making without machine
- Have a great photo at 300-meter bamboo bridge
- Tra Que vegetable village
- Cam Thanh water coconut village with basket boat riding
- Panorama view of Hoi An from Cua Dai Bridge
- Lunch at local restaurant
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You can ride yourself if you want with the same price by scooter
- If you ride yourself with 2 persons on our scooter, we will charge 1,7 of the price.
- Amazing basket boat riding
- For rainning season, we may change our program to vegetable village instead of the bamboo bridge.