Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
View Cappadocia at sunrise from a hot-air balloon Thrilling experience Celebratory glass of champagne on landing Balloon ride followed by a full-day tour of the region Sample the wine at a local wine producer's
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1CappadociaStop: 12 hoursTake to the skies and rise high above the honeycomb peaks that characterise the unique landscape of Cappadocia. Set off early in the morning for a magical sunrise experience and see the rusty orange landscape come to life before your eyes. Enjoy a light breakfast of tea, coffee and pastries before we board the balloon to rise gently into the skies, where every angle of this magical volcanic landscape will be yours' to contemplate peacefully over the course of the balloon ride. As the sun rises over the moon-like scenery, the stillness and inspiring beauty of the area will overcome your senses in what promises to be a moment you will cherish for time to come. Once we hit the ground, celebrate landing with a glass of Champagne and get ready for the second part of your day. We start the Cappadocia Classical Tour with a brief presentation about the region at Pigeon Valley before enjoying the panoramic view from the incredible Uchisar Rock. Grab a photo at Uchisar Cevizli District and visit the Painted Desert view of the Esenler district. Have a local set lunch in a luxury cave restaurant and start the afternoon at the Goreme Open Air-Museum, a Unesco World Heritage Site. We make a stop at a local carpet-weaving centre to see the collection and then have a break to appreciate some local wines at the Turasan Wine Cave Stores.Read more
- Light Breakfast
- 50-minute balloon ride with qualified pilot
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Sonrisa Tours
I booked this tour but it got cancelled 12h before I was due to go. I was sent an email stating that the tour was c…
Amazing service from start to finish. As soon as i booked, they contacted me on WhatsApp to organise pick up time a…
It was ok. I was by myself so maybe it’s nothing but I was outside waiting and he never let me know he was my ride.…
This was definitely a thrill ride that I would definitely recommend. I went solo and other attendees and the tour g…
We had a great day with Mr Ali, seeing several spots along the day. The guide was greatly polite and cordial and we…
Excellent tour/avoid the lunch
We did the the full day tour which was good. It includes trip to two islands,but the lunch was horrible. Avoid it o…
rip off Alan's transfers dalaman
booked them through facebook the pictures you see are not what you get you inbox him and he gets back to you throug…
Great island to visit but be prepared for large number of tourists which appear from lunchtime onwards during peak …
Lovely guide with lots of information for history buffs and rug shoppers
We are both into history and stories so MENSURE ARI KANMAZ provided all the information we needed. We ask a lot of…
We spent a fantastic day with Ali Gözümek and his driver( sonrisa tours) visiting Goreme and Uçhisar. Their kindnes…
The journey was fun and organized, and the island is so beautiful. However, the duration is not enough, as if you a…
In Buyukada never ever rent Horse carriage island tour. Poor horses fell and die We had a horrible experience
Don’t miss to try the phaeton carriage in Büyükada It costs 120 Turkish lira for 45 minutes and it really deserves …
Headed to Uzungöl with my wife for a day trip. The ride was 3 hours (since it was holiday season and there was a ma…
Excellent kapadokya full day tour accompanied by a professional and passionate tour guide Mr Ali
We ve had an amazing time in the company of Ali, a very professional and passionate tour guide. We highly recommen…
- Duration: 11h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Hot-Air Balloon Ride & Cappadocia Classical Tour
What time does Hot-Air Balloon Ride & Cappadocia Classical Tour start?
Hot-Air Balloon Ride & Cappadocia Classical Tour will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book Hot-Air Balloon Ride & Cappadocia Classical Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Hot-Air Balloon Ride & Cappadocia Classical Tour?
Hot-Air Balloon Ride & Cappadocia Classical Tour price starts from ₹ 31,075.15. Discover and book Hot-Air Balloon Ride & Cappadocia Classical Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Hot-Air Balloon Ride & Cappadocia Classical Tour cancellation policy?
Hot-Air Balloon Ride & Cappadocia Classical Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hot-Air Balloon Ride & Cappadocia Classical Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Hot-Air Balloon Ride & Cappadocia Classical Tour?
Hot-Air Balloon Ride & Cappadocia Classical Tour is hosted by Sonrisa Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sonrisa Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hot-Air Balloon Ride & Cappadocia Classical Tour on Tripadvisor