Tozeur and the mountain Oasis
By Depart Travel Services
- Homestay visit to Matmata - Visit of 3 types of desert: Chott (salt desert / Erg (sand desert) and Reg (rock desert). - Visit of mountain oases: Chebika - Tamerza and Mides - Visit of the biggest sets of Star Wars in Tunisia: the village Mos Espa - Visit the basket of Nefta - Visit of an old medina - Visit the largest salt lake in northern Africa: Chott Djerid - Attend two sunsets considered the most beautiful - Spend a night in a tent - Possibility of ride in quad or dromedary in the dunes - Visit of the Berber village of Chenini - Visit of the Berber village of Guermassa - Visit of Ksar Hadada
per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation 1 night in 1 4 * hotel in Tozeur
- Accommodation 1 night in a tented camp in the desert
- Services of a driver approved by the Tunisian Tourist Office
- Services of a guide approved by the Tunisian Tourist Office
- Entry/Admission - Douz
- Beverages and personal expenses
- activities and optional walks offered on site: Quad - Dromedary - Caleche ... etc
- Entry/Admission - Nefta
- Departure details
- Djerba, Tunisia Wherever you are at any address in Djerba or the surrounding area we will pick you up
- Zarzis, Tunisia Wherever you are at any address in Zarzis or the surrounding area we will pick you up
- Gabes, Tunisia Wherever you are at any address in Gabes or the surrounding area we will pick you up
- Matmata, Tunisia Wherever you are at any address in Matmata or the surrounding area we will pick you up
- Tozeur, Tunisia Wherever you are at any address in Tozeur or the surrounding area we will pick you up
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 174642P7
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tozeur and the mountain Oasis?
- How much is Tozeur and the mountain Oasis?
- Tozeur and the mountain Oasis price starts from ₹ 93,903.89. Discover and book Tozeur and the mountain Oasis on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tozeur and the mountain Oasis cancellation policy?
- Tozeur and the mountain Oasis cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tozeur and the mountain Oasis on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tozeur and the mountain Oasis?
- Tozeur and the mountain Oasis is hosted by Depart Travel Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Depart Travel Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tozeur and the mountain Oasis on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 174642P7
From Djerba to Tozeur: Discover...
The old medina, the desert gate...
Guermessa Ksar Hadada and the...
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
A 7 star Adventure Experience
I’m a travel agent that uses Depart Travel Services in Tunisia. I have booked many clients to use their services in…
Excellent experience with Depart Travel Services
We requested Depart Travel to provide us with private transportation and Spanish speaking guide for our family duri…
Depart travel arranged us 5nights/6days trip: Tunis-Hammamet-Kairouan-Tozeur-Douz-Matmata-Sousse-Tunis. Everything …
Amazing Tunis tour
We were in Tunis in december and it was very amazing. we started tour from north and went to south, we saw many bea…
A must do in Djerba with a really trustable company
Amazing service! Since the first contact, I got a quick reply and I managed to be scheduled for the next day. The s…
Magnificent desert excursion
Small and private excursions (no more than 4 people) with an awesome price (3 meals includes. Always arrive on time…
We did the day trip with Aymel and it was even better than hoped for. Punctual pickup from our hotel on Djerba, cof…
Once in a lifetime experience
Initially I've booked a night tour to the Sahara dessert with Depart Travels, however faith has led this trip to be…
Ksar Ghilane, another villiges and Sahara desert
The best trip I've ever been! (Ksar Ghilane, another villiges and Sahara desert)VERY professional service. The guid…
An amazing experience
We’ve book a daytrip with Aymen in march. It’s been one of the most memorable experience of my entire life. Aymen a…
Wonderful, super guide, si nice and interesting ! We had a great afternoon, super attractions with great guide expl…
We cannot but recommend this tour! The organizers were extremely helpful. The tour is well planned and touches very…
Great one day tour
This kind of one day tour is definately worth it when you are not using rented car and have a limited time. It was…
Absolutely worth it.
We found this operator through TripAdvisor & having looked at the 5* reviews went ahead & booked it for Christmas d…
Great Tour, Great Guide. He was an amazing guide, knowledgeable, interesting, articulate. Highly recommend this tou…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I really loved this experience, we went with two more tourists, the kind and always helpful guide, and the calm and skillful driver. This is a very complete tour, with amazing landscapes, rich culture, such nice people along the way and a good amount of delicious food. I could describe it but part of the fun is the surprises you get during the day!
Thank you Aymen and "tio"!
Thank you Aymen and "tio"!
Written 24 September 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Marisa, Thank you so much for having taken the Time to share a review with our readers. We are glad you enjoyed tour tours with our local travel agency Départ Travel services and we Hope to see you again for New adventures. Enjoy your stay in Tunis and be well
Written 25 September 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.