Islands are a group of small, lush islands situated 64 km. off the West Coast of Phang-Nga province. Set in the beautiful Andaman sea, and covering an area of 80,000 rai, each one of these naturally perfect islands is National Park-listed and can be reached within 1.30 hours from Thaplamu pier, Khao Lak. Due to their incredible underwater beauty, deep visibility (down to 30 m.), spectacular palm tree and granite boulder landscape, turquoise water bays and magnificent white sand beaches, Skin Diver Magazine has vote the Similan Islands one of the world’s best diving destinations.
The coral reefs are host to a dazzling variety of sea life, appreciated at best whilst snorkeling. The islands’ breathtaking beauty is also easily accessibly by foot; making for the perfect self-guided walking tour. Book your Trip to Paradise with Fantastic Similan Travel. We are local operators who know the islands well, and our proud of all they have to offer. And we are sure to make your trip a truly exceptional experience.
• 06:00am - 07:40am Pick up at your hotel
• 08:00am Get ready - Check in at Love Andaman private pier(Tablamu). Enjoy warm bread, tea and coffee as you receive a briefing from our beloved eco-alert tour guide.
• 09:00am Let's start! - Hop on our first class speedboat and heading for Similan Islands.
• 10:00am Donald Duck Bay Similan Island (Island No.8) - Let's do some hiking to the famous symbolic Sail Rock for some amazing scenery and worth a 100+ likes Instagram shot. After the hike, white sandy beach is perfect for relaxing, swimming and sunbathing for beautiful sun kissed skin.
• 11:00am 1st snorkeling spot at Ba Ngu Island (Island number 9) It's snorkeling time! Let's explore the breathtaking Coral Bay, the best place to see all different kinds of fish in colorful sightseeing underwater world.
• 12:00pm Lunch time - Enjoy a home cooked delicious Thai lunch buffet with chicken and fresh fruits on Thailand's most beautiful white sandy beach.
• 01:00pm 2nd snorkeling sport - Next station, Finding Nemo! Depart for the 2nd snorkeling point at Payu Island (Island No.7) where sea turtles and clown fish (Nemo) are often sighted.
• 02:00pm Take a rest at Mieng Island (Island No.4) - Head to the gorgeous beach of the Honeymoon Bay & Princess Bay for more scenic photos and relaxing time.
• 03:15pm Time to say goodbye. - Heading back from Similan Island to our private pier.
• 04:30pm Back to the hotel - Arrive safely at the pier and get on a transfer back to the hotel with a backpack full of wonderful memory, salty hair and new tan skin!
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**