Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Kayak Phang Nga Bay on a full-day trip into Ao Phang Nga National Park from Phuket. Head to Phang Nga Bay to snorkel, paddle along soaring limestone cliffs, duck into the caves at Hong Island and Panak Island, and see the iconic film site at James Bond Island, pausing for a buffet lunch of Thai food. This easy-to-book tour includes transportation.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Royal Phuket MarinaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Khai IslandStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hong IslandsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4James Bond IslandStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Phang Nga Bay.Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Ko Rang YaiStop: 60 minutesSee details
- Phang Nga Bay kayak tour from Phuket
- Paddle a kayak to see the cliffs and caves up close
- Buffet lunch of Thai cuisine with drinks
- Convenient pickup and drop-off in Phuket
What to Expect
After pickup from your Phuket hotel, travel to Ao Phang Nga National Park for a day of sun, sand, and saltwater. Begin with a snorkel session at Khai Island then head to Panak and Hong islands to explore in inflatable kayaks. Check out caves, enjoy a freshly prepared buffet lunch on the boat, and then head to James Bond Island for sightseeing. Afterward, swim in the warm, shallow bay or stretch out on the sandy beach of Lawa Island. This tour concludes with return transfer to your hotel.
- Kayak and paddle
- Buffet lunch
- Unlimited beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Phuket
- Entry/Admission - Royal Phuket Marina
- Entry/Admission - Khai Island
- Entry/Admission - Ko Pa Nak
- Entry/Admission - Hong Islands
- Entry/Admission - Lawa Island
- Entry/Admission - James Bond Island
- Entry/Admission - Phang Nga Bay.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- National Park Fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Be aware that one of our experienced staff will paddle you around – this is NOT a self-paddle tour
- Please select your preferred pickup location from the options provided
- Start time will be assign depend on tide of water.
- Bad weather is mornitor
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late of pickup
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was worth every penny ! The entire trip was organized more than well. Booked online, received email straight with pick up details. Bus was there for pick up early and the staff was super professional and what I like most you can tell they like their job. They looked after…
Date of experience: February 2020
Punctual pick up from hotel. Very organised day, lots of information and minimal waiting around. Our guide (Pairry) was brilliant, very knowledgeable and entertaining! The sights were amazing - the first island was crowded and was basically mass tourism, but was still…
Date of experience: January 2020
1 Helpful vote
We booked our tour through Tripadvisor after looking for a while for the best Phang Nga bay day tour to do with our 2 year-old and settled for this one as it seemed the most comprehensive and doable with a toddler and it did not disappoint! We were picked up at around 8h10 at…
If you want a chill and relax day, this is the right activity. Speed boat experience was great, the islands were gorgeous. But be ready to share it with other hundreds of tourists. The guides were really fun and caring for our well-being: they provide water and soft drinks the…
Date of experience: November 2019
Wow, I could not record this tour enough. We got to see some amazing sights and the staff were incredible. I would definitely do this tour again!
Date of experience: August 2019
Response from PWoonsen, Owner at Amazing Phang Nga Bay Day Trip with Kayaking & Snorkelling
Responded 23 Aug 2019
Hi Jordparkz, Thank you and yes I agree that Phang Nga bay is the must see activities should not missed. Regards, Woonsen
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: My Phuket Holiday
It is free for Thai people. Why should foreigners pay 200 baht to enter a shopping mall. It is not a real floating …
Worst experience ever!!!
My wife and me, went to visit the Sanctuary of Truth in Pattaya and, when we show the voucher that we received from…
a wonderful if sometime upsetting visit when you hear about the trauma that these lovely animals have been through …
Best tour in Thailand
When flying into Phuket you see all these islands in the water and wonder how you can see them yourself. This tour …
Great tour, it was very peaceful. I like the fact that all the money we paid for this will be used to save more ele…
Floating market pattaya Thailand
The floating market in Pattaya offers a cultural experience for everyone. In the market you will find food stalls …
Simple and efficient
It was a simple shared transfer from hotel to airport, but with a ferry in between. The driver was on time. He was …
Very much ‘Smoke & Mirrors’. I was expecting so much more for this place. Staff were rude and unhelpful, noticed li…
Severely unsafe place
This park is shockingly unsafe, i would never wish to visit again. Poor supervision and poor maintenance of attract…
Not worth your time.
This place may look like wonderful, but believe me it’s not. Safety standards are abysmal, rude and inattentive sta…
This place may look amazing, but believe me it’s NOT! The safety standards are abysmal, inattentive rude staff! & t…
Avoid avoid and AVOID, terrible in every way. Health and safety measures were appalling. Would advise against visit…
Dangerous for small children. Never going again. Many safety concerns. They do not care about the safety of the kid…
Beyond amazing company!
We took a last min tour and it was so worth it! Everyone was so polite and helpful I totally am going to be using t…
A great experience!
How wonderfull those people taking care off the traumatized animals such as elephants monkeys....Verry inspiring gu…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 964 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,177 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Amazing Phang Nga Bay Day Trip with Kayaking & Snorkelling
What time does Amazing Phang Nga Bay Day Trip with Kayaking & Snorkelling start?
Amazing Phang Nga Bay Day Trip with Kayaking & Snorkelling will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Amazing Phang Nga Bay Day Trip with Kayaking & Snorkelling on Tripadvisor
How much is Amazing Phang Nga Bay Day Trip with Kayaking & Snorkelling?
Amazing Phang Nga Bay Day Trip with Kayaking & Snorkelling price starts from ₹ 7,526.23. Discover and book Amazing Phang Nga Bay Day Trip with Kayaking & Snorkelling on Tripadvisor
What is the Amazing Phang Nga Bay Day Trip with Kayaking & Snorkelling cancellation policy?
Amazing Phang Nga Bay Day Trip with Kayaking & Snorkelling cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Amazing Phang Nga Bay Day Trip with Kayaking & Snorkelling on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Amazing Phang Nga Bay Day Trip with Kayaking & Snorkelling?
Amazing Phang Nga Bay Day Trip with Kayaking & Snorkelling is hosted by My Phuket Holiday. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Phuket Holiday on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Amazing Phang Nga Bay Day Trip with Kayaking & Snorkelling on Tripadvisor