Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Is it your dream to observe animals in their natural environment? Tarangire National Park is the perfect choice. In Tarangire you will see the largest population of elephants in Africa. The river running through Tarangire forms a dry season retreat for large numbers of animals including elephants, antelope and zebras to name a few. Observing these animals interacting in the wild is something you will remember for a lifetime.
- You'll start atArusha Clock TowerOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tarangire National ParkStop: 8 hoursWhy do we offer this unique place for you? Because Tarangire is one of the national park that close to Arusha city which will take about two hours to the headquarter of the park. our wonderful driver will accompany you from the being to the end of your trip. As we know the park is very popular for having hug number of the Baobab trees,Elephants,Buffalo,Zebras,Giraffe and many more specie of birds, cat families,very friendly monkeys and The important of the Tarangire river. Which the river forms a dry season retreat for large numbers of mammals including a high density of elephants and plains game. Although long trenches of the river are devoid of surface water, enough pools remain to attract thirsty animals especial during the dry season and that is the time if you are lucky you can see the lion interact with herbivores. What are you waiting to take this unforgettable experience?Read more
- You'll end atArusha Clock TowerClocktower Roundabout, Arusha, TanzaniaTo meet us, is very easy! contact us to refer your location at anytime. we always be there for and we are very easy to find places.See address & details
Arusha Clock Tower, Clocktower Roundabout, Arusha, Tanzania
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: My Tanzania safari days
Had a lovely relaxing day after a bumpy ride getting there. Not hot water, but very refreshing. Little fish nibble…
I met one of the owner of Tanrus (Hillary) in 2015 when I was working in Arusha and have been in touch with him for…
We went on the hot spring tour and had a very good time. Hillary could answer all our questions and was a very good…
Arusha National park day trip
Excellent service and great people for any safari. Professional organizer, great guide and driver and flexible to o…
We had such an amazing and fun day thanks to Charz. The coffee tour was brilliant and the waterfall was lovely. It …
Great Private Wildlife safari tour
As wildlife photographer am thankful in life to met up with Charz who is an excelent guide trhough the National Par…
Most amazing experience
What an amazing safari we had with Charz! I have met Charz when he was à taxi driver in arusha To pay for his guide…
Impressive and very friendly
Went for a tour to Materuni waterfalls and coffee production tour and both were over pleasant : Elinami, my guide, …
- Duration: 5–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Frequently Asked Questions about Tarangire day trip.
What time does Tarangire day trip. start?
Tarangire day trip. will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Tarangire day trip. on Tripadvisor
How much is Tarangire day trip.?
Tarangire day trip. price starts from ₹ 21,187.68. Discover and book Tarangire day trip. on Tripadvisor
What is the Tarangire day trip. cancellation policy?
Tarangire day trip. cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tarangire day trip. on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Tarangire day trip.?
Tarangire day trip. is hosted by My Tanzania safari days. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Tanzania safari days on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tarangire day trip. on Tripadvisor