This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beomeosa Temple, 546 Cheongnyong-dong, Geumjeong-gu, Busan South Korea
- Beomeosa Temple is one of the three major temples along with Haein-sa Temple and Bulguk-sa Temple in Yeongnam region with a thousand years of history.
- In autumn, the temple is the best place to see colorful foliage in Busan because the surrounding of the temple and the whole of Geumjeongsan mountain are colored with red and yellow leaves.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dongnae Market, 14 Dongnaesijang-gil, Bokcheon-dong, Dongnae-gu, Busan, South Korea
- With a history of more than 250 years, it is a traditional market famous for a variety of Korean foods including Korean pancakes(Pajeon), Kalguksu noodles, Korean chicken soup(Samgyetang), etc.
- Lunch : Your driver will give you custom lunch recommendations on-site, based on your preferences and dietary requirements.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Geumjeongsan Mountain, Cheongnyong-dong Geumjeong-gu, Dongrae-gu, Buk-gu, Busan South Korea
- It is renowned for 'Geumjeong Sanseong(The fortress)' which has the longest lenght of 1,260m all across Korea, and also for 'Geumgang park Rope way', the cable car.
- With the multiple routes connected thoughout Busan and Yangsan, it is loved by the locals all the year round.
- Trekking Course : Geumgang Park Rope Way > South gate of Geumjeongsanseong > The 2nd Observatory > Daeryukbong Peak > Geumgang Park Rope Way
[Cost info] Geumgang park Rope way' cable car (round-trip) : KRW 8,000 per person
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hurshimchung Spa, 23, Geumganggongwon-ro 20beon-gil, Dongnae-gu Hotel Nongshim, Busan 47709 South Korea
- Natural hot springs containing a large amount of magnesium in an alkaline salt bath.
- It provides over 40 kinds of special bath tubs including outdoor hot spring using natural ingredients and medicinal herbs.
[Cost info] Hurshimchung Spa&Jjimjil : KRW 13,000 per person
Duration: 2 hours