Your tour begins with a pickup from your hotel in Busan each morning. The guided tour duration is 8 hours each day and ends with a drop-off at your hotel in Busan.
Day 1 (Busan A)
1. Songdo Sky Walk, which has drawn attention as the first of its kind in Korea, and for its long, curving trail.
2. Gamcheon Culture Village, nicknamed the "Machu Picchu" of Busan.
3. BIFF Square, Gukje Market
4. Jagalchi Market (Fish Market), Korea's largest seafood market
5. Yeongdo Bridge, which connects the Jung-gu and Yeongdo-gu districts in Busan.
6. Samgwang Temple where the famous lantern festival is held, which has been attracting over a million visitors each year.
7. Mountain Hwangnyeongsan Observatory, located in the heart of Busan with an altitude of 427m. We will drive up to the top.
Day 2 (Busan B)
1. Dalmaji Road is a small walkway on the corner to Songjeong Beach, located just beyond Haeundae Beach.
2. Haedong Yonggungsa Temple, situated on the coast of the north-eastern portion of Busan.
3. Haeundae Beach is probably the most famous beach in the country. "Haeundae" was so named by scholar Choi Chi-Won of the Silla Kingdom (57 BC - AD 935).
4. Dongbaek Island (Island of Camellias), an island located off one end of Busan's famous Haeundae Beach.
5. Oryukdo Skywalk, construction of this skywalk was with the theme of "walking over the sky"
6. UN Memorial Cemetery in Korea honors UN soldiers from 16 countries that were killed in battle during the Korean War from 1950-1953.
7. Busan Cinema Center - Home of Busan International Film Festival ( BIFF ). World's largest roof under the Guinness World Records.
8. Shinsegae Centum City Department Store is registered in the Guinness World Records as the largest shopping complex in the world.
Day 3 (Gyeongju)
1. Shilla Kingdom Theater - Tourists can enjoy short film of Shilla Kimdom dynasty.
2. Gyochon Traditional Village - a hanok village that allows visitors a look inside life of Choi Clan.
3. Daereungwon Tomb Complex - Large ancient tombs of kings and nobles can be seen around Gyeongju at the Daereungwon Tomb Complex
4. Cheomseongdae Observatory - oldest existing astronomical observatory in Asia
5. Bulguk Temple [UNESCO World Heritage] - the representative relic of Gyeongju and was designated as a World Cultural Asset by UNESCO
6. Seokguram Grotto [UNESCO World Heritage] - is the representative stone temple of Korea
7. Gyeongju Donggung Palace and Wolji Pond - The pond was originally built in Wolseung Fortress but the fortress was destroyed and now lies in ruins.