Day 1: Lombok Airport – Gili Trawangan
• Pick-up at Lombok international Airport and transfer to Gili Island. (Let us know the flight itinerary at check out)
• Travel through Mataram City and drive past Senggigi Beach.
• Transfer to a speed boat to travel from Lombok harbour to Gili Trawangan island.
• Upon arrival in Gili Trawangan island, take the local transport (Cidomo horses) to the hotel.
• Check into Gili Khayangan Villas and enjoy dinner in great company.
• Walk around the Gili Trawangan Night Market, and enjoy the night life; After all, Gili Trawangan is a ‘Party Island’ with many pubs and restaurants.
• *We would recommend to fly into Lombok International Airport for customers instead of taking the ferry from Bali as it is more convenient.DAY 2 : Gili Islands Hopping
• Enjoy breakfast. Pick up from hotel at 9:30am.
• Arrive at Teluk Nara at 10:30am.
• Jump into snorkeling in the crystal-clear waters around Gili Islands (Gili T/M/A) at 11:00am. You can enjoy the fantastic underwater views. Here you can swim alongside and feed the fishes; try to spot cutie Nemo (clown fish) and Hawksbill sea turtles.
• Have a little rest and enjoy authentic local food in North Gili T at 12:30pm. Get ready for round 2 of snorkelling (yeah!).
• Start snorkeling again at 3:00pm, this time you can see the ancient sunken ships. If you are exhausted, you can also choose to take a stroll beside the azure blue sea or picnic on the soft, white sand.
• Round up snorkeling and return to the harbour. Head back to the hotel at 6:00pm.
• Have dinner at the surrounding restaurants and pubs.
• Rest and chill for the night.DAY 3 : Gili Trawangan – Gili Air – Lombok Airport
• Enjoy breakfast at hotel and prepare to leave at 8am from the hotel.
• Head to Gili A. Here you can hike or cycle around the whole island. It will take around 1.5-2 hrs. You can explore the local village and its unique architecture.
• Don’t miss the famous swing on the sea. Record this amazing view.
• Head back to Gili Trawangan.
• Have a rest and checkout by noon.
• Drop off at Lombok International Airport. The journey is about 2-3 hours.
• Preferable for flight departure to be after 5pm.
Our tour ends here.
*Exact timings and sequence are subject to change depending on the conditions of the day. Our guide will discuss with you to decide. However, we do intend to adhere to the itinerary stated above.