This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Bromo, Jl. Bromo Km. 3 Probolinggo City Town, Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park Indonesia
- Pick-up from Juanda International Airport or any hotel in Surabaya city or Surabaya Train Station at around 11:30pm. If you book 15th March , it means we pick you up at 1130pm on 15th March and go to Mount Bromo on 16th March morning.
- Travel to Mount Bromo area (approx. 3-4 hrs).
- Arrive at Cemoro Lawang and transfer to a shared 4WD jeep at
at around 2:30am-3am. A local Bromo guide/driver will be with you.
- See the spectacular sunrise from vantage point, Penanjakan at 3:30am.
- Continue by 4WD jeep to Hill of Love for a photo opportunity.
- Proceed to Bromo Crater through the Sea of Sand. You can go on foot or via horse/pony ride (approx. 20mins). Horse/pony ride is optional, Optional, rent fee is excluded.
- Climb a flight of stairs to reach the rim of Bromo Crater (approx. 10-15mins).
- Return to Cemara Lawang at around 8am.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Madakaripura Waterfall, Sapeh, Lumbang Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, Probolinggo 67238 Indonesia
- Head to Madakaripura Waterfall to enjoy the magnificent natural sight. This is optional, you can skip waterfall if you want.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand City Surabaya, Jl. Gubeng Pojok Dalam, Surabaya Indonesia
- Return to Surabaya city.
- Drop off at Surabaya Juanda Airport or any hotel in Surabaya city or Surabaya Train Station.
- Drop off time is around 12pm-1pm if you are not going to the waterfall; 3pm-4pm if you are going to the waterfall.
Duration: 4 hours