Our team will meet and greet you at your hotel lobby. Sit and relax in our private car to our first stop at Hidden canyon.It is located in Guwang village Sukawati Bali, Hidden canyon is a river with a stone wall that is formed and patterned very wonderful because eroded by river water for hundreds of thousands of years to create a masterpiece that makes everyone amazed. Along the track around 2 kilometers you will see black rock, wall on the rock, river, like getting adventurous experience in wildlife absolutely with our experts local guides, we will cross the rice paddies, farmers, landscape with nice atmosphere like you feel life in Nature.
After that, trip will continue to visit Tegenungan waterfall, Beautiful Batuan temple, panoramic rice terrace and luwak coffee plantation. This tour will be around 8-10 hours.
NOTE: because sometimes when rain sessions coming, Hidden canyon close, and we really know the water level is early morning after checking from our local guides, and when canyon close we will change it to some options you may choose to replace it:
1. Bali jungle swing
2.Visit monkey forest
3.Visit 2 other waterfall( tibumana and cepung)
• Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon, Jl. Sahadewa, Guwang, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
• Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
• Puseh Batuan Temple, Batuan Village near Singapadu, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
• Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
• Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation, Br Pujang Kelod, Desa Sebatu, Kecamatan Tegallalang Br Pujang Kelod Desa Sebatu, Gianyar 80561 Indonesia