Filming Indo is a Film Production House, fixer and line producer based in Varanasi, India. Our Mission is to deliver effectual & captivating world class films with an underlined intention to lend a hand to Independent Filmmakers & New Talent. We can be your trustworthy partner while filming in India. Filming Indo is well-known name in the field of Production Management Services company providing production coordination support to both national and international feature films, Documentaries, TV programs, TVCM & series, Still shoots, events, project research, location scouting and Music Video projects shooting across India. With our huge network of creative & hardworking team across India, we are confident to support you for script development, equipment rentals, Location permission & scouting, Casting management, drone hire, technical crew, Transport and accommodation, catering, Filming Permission from Embassy & Journalist Visa and other needs on your request.
Duration: 8–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Photographic fixing for professional international film maker
- Line Production for Documentary shooting
- Filming Equipment rentals on client's request
- Guiding clients in understanding current, historic and cultural aspects of the Holy City.
- Location Scouting
- Arranging Interviews of important people as per project requirements
- Entry/Admission - Manikarnika Ghat
- Entry/Admission - Manikarnika Ghat
- Entry/Admission - Batuk Bhairav Mandir
- Entry/Admission - Assi Ghat
- Entry/Admission - Nepali Temple (Kathwala Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Harishchandra Ghat
- Filming Permission from Embassy, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting and Local police permission
- Food for the filming crew - Can be arranged on location on request
- Vehicle (4 or 6 or 12 seater) - Can be arranged on request
- Hiring of models, actor and support artist, Production assistant
- Any kind of boat rental - Can be booked in advance on client's request in budget
- Research for documentary project
- Ghats & Villages of Varanasi US$ 114
- Tickets & tours Morning Heritage Walk of Varanasi with Manikarnika Ghat US$ 20
- Varanasi Morning Boat Tour With Ganga Ghat Ceremonies US$ 13
- Entry/Admission - Varanasi
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India Call me to fix the exact meeting point as per your convenience.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport Varanasi, Babatpur, Uttar Pradesh 221006, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India The activity/tour will depend on you.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 260520P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of confirmation via email and approval on budget as per final requirements
- The per day charges is for 8-10 hours. Beyond that we may charge half day extra.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 260520P1
- You'll start atVaranasiOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Dashashwamegh ghatStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Manikarnika GhatStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Manikarnika GhatStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Kashi Labh Mukti BhawanStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Batuk Bhairav MandirStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 6Assi GhatStop: 4 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Nepali Temple (Kathwala Temple)Stop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 8Harishchandra GhatStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atVaranasiVaranasi, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaThe activity/tour will depend on you.See address & details