View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Half-day Taj Mahal Tour by Private AC Vehicle with Drive and Tour Guide. Squeeze two of Agra's must-see attractions—the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort—into a single half-day tour. Doing this on your own would be tough, but with a guide setting the pace and all transportation. Perfect for those short on time, this tour also includes Agra airport or Agra Rail station transfers. Hotel, airport, or rails station pickup and drop-off included
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Taj MahalStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedPickup at the Agra Airport, railway station, or your hotel in Agra at 9:00 am by your friendly guide and start this half-day tour to explore Agra. Your guide will give an introduction to the city of Taj while heading to the famous Taj Mahal. Your guide will go through some custom in the monument as the monument is a high security zone and lot of things are not allowed in the premises. Taj Mahal was built in 22 years by approximately 20,000 laborers. This is called monument of love as it was made by Mughal King Shahjahan in memory of his wife Mumtaj Mahal who died while giving birth to his child. The structure is amazing and all the history and architectural details will be provided to you by your guide. After Taj Mahal we will proceed to another equally wonderful monument - Agra Fort. The fort presents before you an enchanting image with its high ramparts. The outer walls go on for 2.5 km and it houses a series of palaces constructed by various Mughal emperors. When the tour ends, you will be dropped off at the Agra Airport, railway station, or your hotel in Agra.Read more
- All Taxes, Parking, Fuel
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Well Dress Driver
- Hotel, airport, or rails station pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Taj mahal and Agra Fort Entrance fees
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Taj Mahal Closed on every Friday.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Classic Tours India - Day Tours
We only had one evening in Delhi and the 4 hour night tour captured the sights and culture!!!
The tour guide and driver were excellent. We were collected and dropped at our hotel on time. It was a pleasure doi…
Super recommended tour with Farman
We were picked up on time in Delhi, in a very comfortable car, with Wi Fi and A / C In Agra, Farman was waiting fo…
Perfectly sunrise Tajmahal trip organized!
A fantastic experience, only ruined by amount of so called guides & so called official photographers. We arrived ju…
What a wonderful day! I knew this would be an amazing trip, but the day exceeded my expectations! Being a solo trav…
The travelling couple
Amazing tour organised for us. Our driver picked us on time and was very professional. He went over and above for u…
Easy to organise, reliable
I organised a day tour with Classic Tours India when i was in Australia. Great response via Whatsapp. They did ask …
The main visit was to the Sikh Temple...Humbling. Our guide spoke good English and was of a good company. Better co…
Guide was great, driver was terrible.
Driver didn’t speak English and took a 20 minute break at a dark truck stop at 330am. On the ride back he tried to …
Taj Mahal day tour
An amazing and interesting trip to Taj Mahal and the red fort. Very friendly and polite guide Rahul who had lots of…
Amazing time in Agra
My friend and I had a wonderful experience in Agra and especially in Taj Mahal thanks to Arwaz Khan, our private gu…
The best ever tour guide and driver!!
Our tour guide was very professional. He was so good knowledge about Delhi night tour, he was good photographer as …
Night Tour of Delhi
I booked this tour last minute and am so glad I did. It was amazing to see the city at night. The tour operator wa…
We traveled. From Cape Town South Africa and highly recommend the pre-booked tour as it is safe and professional an…
This tour made our entire journey to India worth it
We just got back from a 9 day trip to India that was mostly for business. At the end of a long week I could have ea…
Quickfire Golden Triangle 2 Days
Astonishing tour, great service. Organised a day in advance through Rahul & picked up at my hotel following arrival…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
More options from Classic Tours India - Day Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
from $9.60* $12.00