per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- AC Vehicle & Driver
- English Speaking Driver
- One-way private transfer from Udaipur to Jodhpur With Udaipur City Tour
- Pickup and drop-off at hotel, railway station, or bus station
- Monument Entry Fees
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Udaipur
- Entry/Admission - Lake Pichola
- Entry/Admission - Jagdish Temple
- Entry/Admission - Vintage Collection of Classic Cars Museum
- Entry/Admission - Karni Mata
- Entry/Admission - Fateh Sagar Lake
- Entry/Admission - Udaipur
- Entry/Admission - Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal
- Entry/Admission - Kumbhalgarh Fort
- Entry/Admission - Ranakpur Jain Temple
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Udaipur Hotel / Train Station / Bus Station
- Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7960P137
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Udaipur City Tour With Jodhpur Transfer Next Day?
- How much is Private Udaipur City Tour With Jodhpur Transfer Next Day?
- Private Udaipur City Tour With Jodhpur Transfer Next Day price starts from ₹ 6,248.96. Discover and book Private Udaipur City Tour With Jodhpur Transfer Next Day on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Udaipur City Tour With Jodhpur Transfer Next Day cancellation policy?
- Private Udaipur City Tour With Jodhpur Transfer Next Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Udaipur City Tour With Jodhpur Transfer Next Day on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Udaipur City Tour With Jodhpur Transfer Next Day?
- Private Udaipur City Tour With Jodhpur Transfer Next Day is hosted by Balaji Forex Tours & Travels - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Balaji Forex Tours & Travels - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Udaipur City Tour With Jodhpur Transfer Next Day on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7960P137
Reserve your spot
Udaipur City Sightseeing Tour
Private Transfer From Udaipur To...
About the operator
Balaji Forex Tours & Travels - Day Tours
Joined in May 2013
#3 of 191 Tours & Activities in Jodhpur
- thatswhyilovei00The Blue City with RayI write this review as I sit on the roof of hotel Castle View with Fort Mehrangarh dominating the horizon and the old Blue City below. I have been expertly guided here by Ray who speaks excellent English and has in-depth knowledge of this historic area and Jodhpur tourism in general. He is passionate about his home town where he lives as one of a large fourth generation family. If you are to explore this part of Jodhpur do it with Ray. You will be in very good hands.
- Relax1473235621500Walking tourThe Jodhpur Blue City Tour is a captivating journey through Rajasthan's cultural gem. Marvel at the azure-hued architecture, discover the history of Mehrangarh Fort, and immerse yourself in the vibrant markets. The blend of tradition and charm makes this tour an unforgettable exploration of India's rich heritage and stunning landscapes.
- Reshunair00Great ExperienceAmazing experience. We were lucky to have Ray as our guide, he explained everything in detail, took us to all the best spots within blue city, clicked AWESOME pictures and ended our trip on a rooftop cafe. Don’t think just book. You won’t be disappointed!😍😍
- richs12300Perfect transfer serviceUsed this company today to transfer from our hotel in Jodhpur to Udaipur, via the famous Jain temple in Ranakpur. Everything went perfectly. I made the reservation a couple of weeks in advance (with option of free cancellation up to 24 hours before date). Communication was good, they emailed me to confirm, and again via Whatsapp two days beforehand. The driver arrived at the hotel 15 minutes early and phoned to say he was ready when we were, and was very polite and had good information. He made a couple of extra interesting stops for us, one at the unusual "motorbike temple" (free!) which was just a few minutes, a stop at a local roadside chai vendor, and another so for lunch at a nice restaurant in the mountains which was very reasonably priced and had both Indian and western food. We had a delicious egg curry which cost 300 rupees (£3). He also pointed out some other interesting things (best was trees with huge bats sleeping, where we stopped for photos). The price I paid via GetYourGuide was same as offered through the agents in Jodhpur, plus I earned Avios in the booking so was really happy. There was no pressure to agree to any unwanted stops, and we were welcomed to request any other ad hoc stops if we wanted photos etc. I have no hesitation in recommending this service - 5 stars! *****
- TravelingZo00Awesome Blue City Walking Tour with RayRay is an awesome tour guide! Very knowledgeable, professional and patient. He’s also a good photographer. He arrived early and picked me up in an air conditioned, clean car. As a non-Hindi speaker, having a guide in Jodhpur is very important. He’s a great option, especially for foreigners.
- Seaside5656322119900Amazing tour!The tour was really relaxed and beautiful. We covered the important areas without any tension and our guide had answers for all out questions. Worth the Money.
- HelenLouise39100Wonderful cooking experienceA wonderful evening learning to cook traditional Indian food. A very friendly and informative lesson and the food tasted wonderful. We were sent all the recipes afterwards. Really enjoyed my Henna session afterwards Dakshika is a very talented artist and cook
- Evan C00Great outdoors experienceDhanu, our host, gave us a wonderful experience. Ray picked us up on time and a nice drive to our accommodation. Good understanding of English. Made us feel very welcome. Dhanu made our first time on a camel great fun. Well-behaved camels and a wonderful tour at sunset time. Great conversation around the fire with Ray and Dhanu. Lovely home cooked meal. Spent the night sleeping under the stars. A peaceful paradise after the busy, noisey cities. Highly recommend .
- HelenLouise39100Escape to Paradise in the desertI would encourage everyone to go on this tour . The countryside is beautiful and Dhanu was an excellent host . We have very comfortable accomodation and it is lovely to be in the countryside with such a friendly family . The camel ride was really good fun and the camels so well behaved . Our tour guide Ray was very knowledgeable and helpful . Would recommend this tour to everyone.
- Gojohn00Must try when you are in JodhpurAnazing experience learning cooking Rajasthani dishes and also enjoying what we cooked. Dakshika taught us well, we engaged through out the session and easily learned cooking Butter Paneer, cauliflower and potato, and dal.
- Gojohn00Amazing waking tour by Ray!I booked this trip for blue city snd cooking class in the morning, it was a great experience with an excellent service by MR. RAY. He showed us so many interesting spots and views and made our walking was very enjoyable.
- Sunshine5371055274400An excellent tour of the blue city and jungle market.An awesome trip in the Blue City with Ray. Great trip! Ray has very good English, great cuppa tea at Castle view. Would fully recommend.
- ChewyFox00Stunning views and great guideRay was an excellent guide who make sure we were safe and comfortable at all times. Customer service is important and it shows. Highly recommend.
- mehuldesai2700Beautiful blue city walkBeautiful tuktik ride to the old city.Ramesh ji is extremely helpful and takes u to amazing streets which one cn never explore alone.Also helpful in taking great pics and taking us to awesome Mohan mithai for great sweet treat.Highly recommended
- aurelienp59200Amazing cooking momentWe learned to cook typical Indian dishes, it was really interesting and have some fun I recommand it
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2020 • Solo
Trust Bittu to show you yet undiscovered corners of very touristy city like Udaipur. He is capable of delivering unforgettable experiences every time.
Written 5 December 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thanks For Write Wonderful Comment , Your Comment is very helpful for upcoming traveller who want to choose right decision of Tours & Activites In Jodhpur/ Udaipur / Jaisalmer Trip Thanks & Regards Balaji Forex Tours & Travels -Day Tours (Team) Near Pal Haveli Gulab Sagar Jodhpur (+91-9929478302 ,+91-291-2556891)
Written 6 December 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.