Private Bone and Horn Carving Workshop in Jodhpur
By Art Experiences by Rajasthan Studio
In this personalized live experience of engraving bone, the participants will learn under the mentor Jakir Hussain, an artist who is hell-bent to protect, conserve, and spread this dying art form. The artist is passionate about preserving and spreading this art through youth. While giving special and personalized attention to everyone, he makes sure that no one misses out on any information or learning. The workshop is held at his studio only, so the participants also get to see the maestro's personal exhibits. This is a unique art of creating art forms by carving into animal bones in which the bones acquired by legal means once the animals are dead. The art piece created at the end of the workshop can be taken back as a souvenir along with a certificate.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Horn and Bone carving work material and tools
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Hanuman Chowk, Lawaran, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001 Hanuman Chowk, Mochiyon Ki Ghati, Near Siwanchi gate, Bakra Mandi, Jodhpur – 342001
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 271019P10
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Bone and Horn Carving Workshop in Jodhpur?
- Private Bone and Horn Carving Workshop in Jodhpur price starts from ₹ 4,005.29. Discover and book Private Bone and Horn Carving Workshop in Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Bone and Horn Carving Workshop in Jodhpur cancellation policy?
- Private Bone and Horn Carving Workshop in Jodhpur cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Bone and Horn Carving Workshop in Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Bone and Horn Carving Workshop in Jodhpur?
- Private Bone and Horn Carving Workshop in Jodhpur is hosted by Art Experiences by Rajasthan Studio. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Art Experiences by Rajasthan Studio on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Bone and Horn Carving Workshop in Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Bone and Horn Carving Workshop in Jodhpur?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Private Bone and Horn Carving Workshop in Jodhpur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 271019P10
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
A beautiful local art experience w Rajasthan Studio
The meenakari workshop I booked with Rajasthan Studio has been, by far, one of the most fulfilling experiences. Thi…
Jutti Masterclass Jodhpur
The family you visit are wonderful...it's great to get to learn and see first hand the process. Unfortunately, my e…
If you are in Rajasthan, Rajasthan studio workshops are a must do! Had time permitted would have done their paintin…
Will want to come back and book another art experience with rajasthan studio
Loved the organizer's efforts and hospitality. Thank you for taking care of all the pandemic covid 19 precautions f…
Unique way of exploring Jaipur art and old city with the expert
Great experience in old city Jaipur. I was accompanied by the company staff Vikram who gave me a great walkthrough …