Discover Pune’s famous must-see tourist attractions on this Pune sightseeing day tour in a private air-conditioned cab with an inclusion of 8 hours. Visit the Aga Khan Palace, Pataleshwar Caves, Raja Dinkar Museum, and Shinde Chhatri on this tour.
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Transportation
- Driver and fuel charges
- Hotel/residence pick-up and drop
- 8 hours of usage as per itinerary
- Tour guide charges
- Extra hourly charges will be applicable after the limit, For Sedan Rs 100/hour, For MUV Rs. 150/hour
- Parking & Toll charges
- Entry/Admission - Aga Khan Palace
- Entry/Admission - Darshan Museum
- Entry/Admission - Pataleshwar Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Shaniwar Wada
- Entry/Admission - Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum
- Entry/Admission - Parvati Temple
- Entry/Admission - Mahadaji Shinde Chatri
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page. The driver and cab details will be shared with you 2 to 4 hours prior to the tour start time.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189829P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Pune Full Day Sightseeing in a Private Car?
- How much is Pune Full Day Sightseeing in a Private Car?
- Pune Full Day Sightseeing in a Private Car price starts from ₹ 4,561.52. Discover and book Pune Full Day Sightseeing in a Private Car on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pune Full Day Sightseeing in a Private Car cancellation policy?
- Pune Full Day Sightseeing in a Private Car cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pune Full Day Sightseeing in a Private Car on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pune Full Day Sightseeing in a Private Car?
- Pune Full Day Sightseeing in a Private Car is hosted by Trodly. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trodly on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pune Full Day Sightseeing in a Private Car on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189829P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Aga Khan PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Darshan MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Pataleshwar Cave TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Shaniwar WadaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Raja Dinkar Kelkar MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Parvati TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Mahadaji Shinde ChatriStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in August 2019
#8 of 24 Nightlife in Bengaluru
- gaushiMumbai00AVOIDAvoid the journey if you can - there is hardly anything to see at the Ross Island other than friendly Chital . North bay is only for those interested in continuous activities all of which are very basic. No other basic facilities on the island other then ramshackle toilets and a few eating places
- A9571MWtomaszt00Amazing experienceAmazing experience. Great places included in visit and option to make a lot of great photos. Guide was fantastic and provided historical facts. He was also able to explain rules in temples and introduce Hindu gods and goddesses. Communication via WhatsApp, picku up and drop off without problems.
- Joserajsb00Best tourThose who want to tour Trivandrum please call 8590004445 Dzire taxi car ₹2250/- (100km/8hrs) extra km-20₹,extra hr250₹/hr. English, Tamil, Hindi
- Wyatt_097200Half Day Tour with NamrtaNamrata is a really wonderful guide. She is patient, calm and humble. Her knowledge is worth appreciating. We had a private tour with her in Pune city on our visit to India. This tour is really enchanting and showcases the culture of the city. Thanks to our guide Namrta for taking us to tour. I would love to have her again as our guide.
- Rmon1300Traumatic Mahabaleshwar 2 - day tripWe were a group of 6 adults and a child. Booked 2 day visit to Mahabaleshwar through Trodly and right on the eve on the trip , the assigned driver denied duty. Chased the team and they got me a driver at 10 pm for the 6.30am trip next day. I was assure that the Driver was a seasoned tour driver who know Mahabaleshwar. All we need to do is tell him the places mentioned in the itenary and he will drop us there. The driver came on time , we left at 7am in the morning and were to reach by 1 pm. We reached Mahabaleshwar at 5.30 pm in the evening, The driver was driving a CNG vehicle for the 1st time and all through the trip was only going in circles searching for a CNG station. For 2 hours on our way we were only hunting for gas. As the day was over we did not see any spots in Mahabaleshwar and the first day was wasted. On day 2 we asked to driver to take us to few spots and he was not aware of any place in mahabaleshwar. He told us he was a replacement and he can manage the driving only. We tracked few places on google map and as there was poor connectivity managed to salvage Day 1. On the return journey the same CNG trauma ensued and we were stuck in CNG ques for 2 hours. At one point in the night he also asked us to drive the vehicle towards the pump till he drinks his tea. The Trodly team then asked me to shell out additional fare for crossing the 10 pm night dead line. We would clearly reach back by 1 am through all this. When we refused the shell out additional night charges they again pushed us to shell out 1500 /- for if we cross the 1 am deadline. From all the hassle we had endured we should be the one claiming the refund. If you be travelling with the elderly or were dependant on the driver for sightseeing then you would really be left on your own. This after paying in full for this shoddy service
- Sightseer51944600Meaningful and extensive tourI really liked the tour. It was beyond even the topic of the tour. We also visited some temples and markets and even tried some traditional Pune snacks, Sachin is a knowledgeable and friendly guide. I really enjoyed the stroll.
- 701nguy_nm_nht00Dont book this tour. Its a scam.ont book this tour. Its a scam. The tour guide let you see thíngs from road, no snack. The tour guy scam you by booking online 250Rp/tick while the price 100. Its really a big scam. The old tour guide is a cheater. Terrible
- Araku_Srikanth00My travel experience &cost details relating to Trivandrum tripHi all....u found this page as u r searching the details for trivandrum & sure that u'll get good info about the same... Let's start.... Reason for detail information: 1.Trying to give a feel of my experience.. 2.want to share the entire tour. Trivandrum is one of the pending place in my list, listed this place because of Padmanabhaswamy temple, Jatayu Earth's center & Aazhimala shiva temple....covered the trivandrum trip during Aug 15th long weekend.. as we plan for trips, decided to visit as a solo & booked train ticket from Chennai central(origin point for my trip) to Trivandrum contonment for a sleeper class on 18th July for 12th August/ MAS TVC express and WL81 though as a solo for name sake informed 2 r 3 friends regarding the trivandrum trip but not sure about the places &i'm also not sure whether i'm intended to cover Trivandrum or any of the place from karnataka, as no clarity this is one of the reason to book sleeper class...train email@example.comPM,it's okay to take early permissions before long weekend.... and slowly the wait list reduced and came to RAC,those who r sure & planned they can book AC train "Tvc Ac Sf Exp"starts at 4pm and reaches trivandrum earlier than the earlier train....on the day of travel after chart preparation got the RAC seat... On 12th August took the half day permission.. started from the office without having lunch &reached the railway station & had lunch....Train has started,as the train started sat some 1/1.5hr and then found one opposite upper berth and had a nice small nap for 1/1.5hr sleep, as not sure about full berth....had dinner at salem,got the full berth at Coimbatore around 11pm.... Reached Trivandrum around 8am & enquired in the retiring room in railway station....got the single occupancy AC dormitory for a full day at Rs.400. After fresh-up & breakfast went to padmanabhaswamy temple by auto from Railway station to temple at a cost of Rs.40/around 2km & observed there is a main bus stand is opposite to the railway station...in between seen one more nice temple & noted to visit... bought the dhoti(mandatory for gents), wish to bought a sticker dhoti(Rs.500& Rs100 kanduva / kind of scarf) from long time but somehow bought@trivandrum. For ladies either they sould wear saree or wear dhoti above the chudidhar pant.... Had good dharshan,inside lord krishna, vinayagar, kshetra palak, vedha vyas temples etc are there to visit...thoroughly done one pradhusan/ round by observing the wall sculptures....took some snaps before changing the attire.. while coming enquired how to go to Aazhimala siva temple because it is only around 20kms from this temple...luckily got the additional/main information that there is prepaid auto counter in front of the main entrace of the temple for Rs.950 covered below places: 1.Attukal bagavathy temple (one of the famous temple for the festival Attukal pongala mahotsavam). 2.Parasurama swamy temple. 3.Poovar island --Back waters Rs.1500 for 1hr/rates will vary based on the no.of persons & boat organisation...there r many organisations running the boats...it will include few other things like elephant shaped rock & restuarants which will provide the both veg &non -veg especially sea food and resorts... Had lunch in a vegetarian restaurant as i don't eat non-veg on saturday in some random roadside medium restaurant,had meals@Rs.100... 4.Aazhimala shiva temple & very good beach view ...must visit place in trivandrum, google it, definitely u'll add to ur list of places to visit in Trivandrum...ideal can be seen from 5.30am to 8pm,whereas temple will be in open between 5.30am to 11am & 5pm to 8pm 5.Harbour & Fish aquarium 6.Light house --nice view &wind.. especially kovalam beach view will be like cinematic from the light house... 7.Kovalam beach--Many restaurants, especially for sea food.... With this package ends,generally after the end of the kovalam beach they will drop u at ur desired location in trivandrum like ur hotel/railway stand...But requested below two places: 8.Pazhavangadi Ganapathi temple (one which is noted while going to padmanaba swamy temple in auto) 9.Valithura Beach...but not allowed inside the beach & bridge....returned to Railway station/retiring room without going inside the beach... Paid Rs.1100/- (though it is Rs.950/-)as a gratitude 😉.. Reached room around 7.30pm...took small break and went out at8/8.30 for dinner.."Aaryas park restuarant" vegetarian restaurant near to Railway station. Very good in quality,quantity &price...and observed there is a very small restaurant, which is selling small dosas (it"ll be half of kal dosa's which will be available in Tamilnadu). Enquired in bus stand for the buses to "Chadayamangalam",it's about 50km from Trivandrum railway station,One of the reason to postpone to 2nd day.. Had good sleep and to make sure to getup early for the next day mission. Day-2 Woke up and got ready by 6.30am. vacated the room and went to the bus stand & bus started at 6.45/7am & got the window seat😀😀,ticket price Rs69/-....reached "chadayamangalam"at 8am & most of road is two lanes only but the driver has not reduced his speed & not rash driving also,finest driving.... have u identified the place as "Jatayu Earth's center", it'll open only after 9.30am...so searching for good restaurant to have heavy breakfast as it is a hill &there r few adventure activities also available in this place....very few restaurant r available near bus stand & opposite to bus stand & towards our desired place found one restaurant...while entering itself have seen making of parota & wondered by seeing morning itself and i could see many of the customers r eating parotta & it is thin not thick....so without asking the menu ordered 3parotta & fish curry but fish curry is over so provided egg curry...till such time i haven't had that kind of parotta....very smooth & thin, no over masala in egg curry....i can say excellent & simply superb...bill amount Rs.48/- including one tea.. Took auto/Rs.50 to Jatayu Earth's center,it's around 2km from chadayamangalam bus stand...reached at9/9.15am...they will open only after 9.30am... started issuing tickets from 9.45am..entrance ticket was Rs.236/- & luggage bag has given in clock room...water /food will be available at the top of the hill...no eatables are allowed to carry at the top..there r cable car/Rs.263 r walkway ways to reach the top..but walkway is closed during that time..even adventure things also not available.. Very good view point & Jatayu sculpture.Lord rama's foot print also at the top. Please read the history of this place before going... From Chadayamangalam went to Munroe Island and had one hour boat riding...and went to kollam to catch a trivandrum bus..Reached trivandrm by 7pm.. Took irctc retiring dormitory for 24hrs. Day3 Morning went to padmanabhaswamy temple and took rest till 3pm. Boarded train at3pm in trivandrm to chennai central.... Happy &Safe journey🤗🤗
- DreamScot5600Good Driver and Reasonable PriceThanks to the guide i got to know how real chennai looks like.guide was knowledgeable and patient which we cant expect from locals.my experience went well this company and hope they will carry their service to the good end.all the best!!
- Bhanupriya9000Good place to visitGood place to go. We can go and have some picnic time with friends and family. If you are looking for photoshoot, you can consider this place. As you will get some nice clicks here
- johannesl94400Greedy guide ripping me off. Be carefull!When arriving by cab at the parking site, I was immediately contacted by a guy showing some official looking cards and claiming he was an official guide to start a tour with me. (...and not asking me if I wanted to take his service, making it look like it was an official service included in the entrance fee of 30 Rs.) When I asked about the price he told me 750 Rs for each 30 Minutes and claimed a tour would be necessary as I would not be able to understand what the park is about. As the price seemed quite high, I negotiated 1.000 Rs for a complete tour of an hour or a bit more. The tour was nice and the guide seemed experienced with a lot of botanical knowledge claiming he had more than 15 years of experience as a guide in the park. Back to the parking lot, he claimed that the price was still 750 Rs per 30 Min and, as we did the tour for some more than 1 1/2 hours, I had to pay 2.500 Rupies + 500 Rs for a camera allowance to take pictures. (He wanted to give to the park administration afterwards). Additionally he asked me for a tip as all the fees would go to the park administration and proclaimed 500 to 800 Rs to be seen as a standard tip by most of his clients. After payment (not clever from my side, I admit), I checked the time and the tour was only 1 hour, 20 Minutes... When heavily complaining to the guide, I got back the tip of 500 Rs but no more. I feel very much ripped up and feel angry to myself of having paid the sum of 3.000 Rs (after getting back the tip) which is a very big sum in India. (A taxi for a whole day at my own convenience incl. 80km cost me less!) Please do not make the same mistake as I did and do not trust a guide at the park even if he shows a registration ID which looks official. To the park authority: Please do take disciplinary measures to stop untrustworthy behaviour of a guide claiming to be offcially licensed by the park!
- VanillaZuella00Mumbai to Nashik tourThis is a review for Trodly's Mumbai to Nashik tour on their site. The 2 stars are for the reliability and professionalism of all the people I dealt with. I will say that the customer service is very responsive, their English is good and they explain the tour and manage your expectations well. I had hopes for a really good tour with initial conversations. they also did say that the driver would know the locations and the route was shared with him. This happened to not be the case. Unfortunately the driver did not seem to be briefed on anything beyond where he needed to pick us up and that we were going to nasik. He informed me of this immediately after we were done with trimbakeshwar when I asked him what he recommended we do next to keep to timing. Allow me to point out the main reason for taking a tour driver and not taking my own personal driver - I am getting someone who does this frequently, knows the area, knows where points of interest are located, and is able to give us advice on routing and timing based on either being briefed or on experience. Again this was not the case. Here's the quote of the email from customer service. Hello Ritika, Thank you for writing back. This tour is a non-guided tour, the driver is well aware of the route and the trip itinerary, but he is not a guide. The problem with this was - I became the trip manager. I found myself having to know 1. timings of places (trimbakeshwar closes from 1230-1) and we got stuck in the line at the temple and couldnt leave. 2. I had to know the points of interest mentioned on the site myself. When I told the driver what they were he said he had never been to most of them besides trimbakeshwar and Sula. 3. I had to know how the routes to get to the stops. Having never been to nasik I had to back and forth, make U turns and keep losing time and chasing the clock, missing out on Sula vineyards and the Nehru gardens. My groups day ended up being incredibly frustrating and disorganized. We came back to Mumbai 2 hours later than predicted and due to all the additional driving we went over the 450km bandwidth (which they claim on their site is more than enough to see all the places listed) I pointed out all these problems to customer service who responded saying that they would reimburse me the additional driving kms. While I appreciate the gesture it doesn't really mend my trip and I had no assurances from them that they would ensure the drivers had routing and timing information OR that they would provide this information to other people taking the tours. I also want to point out that by no means is the driver responsible for any of these problems. He was punctual, clean, respectful, timely and responsive and was truly generous of spirit. The problem lies squarely with the information shared to me by trodly customer service. Please be aware that you would have to plan the day and check with your driver in the morning if he has been briefed on the tour.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Though the driver was proficient in driving skills, he was a novice to the city and places of interest. We were left doing all the research and directing the driver around town. A driver well versed with the city and it's places of interest with some local knowledge would do, first time visitors like us, a lot of good.
Written 7 October 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.