Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Ajanta Caves
- Entry/Admission - Ellora Caves
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No Breakfast and Overnight stay in Guide only option.
- Ajanta Caves Remain closed on Mondays
- Ellora caves remain closed on Tuesdays.
- If You are arriving on Monday then we go for Ellora caves tour and Ajanta caves Next day.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It was my first trip to India. Everything was wow, new, different, and exiting!! The potty in India was challenge😬 Both Ajanta and Ellora were breathtaking. Our driver was Ravi and the guide was Raees. Both of them were very kind. Raees speaks so many languages and his…
Date of experience: December 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: India Magic Tours
Private tour with guide and driver
We had a private tour with the guide (Sunil) and driver. Sunil gave me a long tour of the Dharavi area of Mumbai. W…
Had a great time. Only got to see two attractions, but it was nice!
I had a fun tour with our driver and guide Sunil. We saw Dabbawalla and then later we saw Dharavi slum. We spent 4 …
Same day trip to Taj Mahal from Mumbai
I went to Mumbai for business. Since my flight arrived at 2:30am and could not check in , I took a same day trip t…
Party of 10 friends booked through trip advidor.Guide met us and took us to transport as arranged.Tour guide Roy wa…
Excellent tour with great impressions
My tour guide was very well informed and very flexible. He also took me to the points in the slums that interested …
Amazing day tour of Mumbai!
We absolutely loved this tour! We were on a cruise and didn’t have a lot of time, one day, to see the city. Our tou…
Itinerary not as promised so no Ferry ride and only 30 minutes in the Dharavi Slum
Got off to a good start - we were met on time at the Port from our cruise ship an initially had a goodd rive around…
Bollywood and Elephanta island tour
Well organized tour before and during the event, Very good guides, knowledgeable, polite and always ready to do the…
See the Key Sites in a Day in Mumbai, but some Caveats
We arrived to Mumbai by cruise ship. Our guide Hasim was easily to located and had a sign with my name written amon…
If you can only do 1 tour, this should be it. Despite the very early start we had the most amazing morning with our…
Awesome tour guide Lawrence!
Take this private tour It was fantastic Private tour I would hire them again if I return to Mumbai Excellent dri…
What a great day out... Please dont leave Mumbai and not have a visit to Jenny and her staff. Jenny went out of he…
Insightful, Thoughtful, must do tour
Today we toured the Dharavi Slums with our incredible guide Torab. He provided a very in-depth tour of Dharavi. He …
A wonderful trip to the stunningly beautiful Taj Mahal
India Magic has done a thoughtful job of planning this day trip to the Taj Mahal and Agra from Mumbai. They are ext…
Golden triangle: Delhi Agra Jaipur
I did a Monday thru Sunday tour organized by Priyanka in a very short period of time. I did upgrade the hotels and …
- Ajanta Caves, Ellora Caves
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour?
Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour price starts from ₹ 12,210.57. Discover and book Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour cancellation policy?
Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour?
Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour is hosted by India Magic Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact India Magic Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour on Tripadvisor