Kerala Backwater & Andaman Island
By Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.
The private tour will begin in Cochin a metropolitan port city in Kerala. Explore lush green natural land of Kerala visit tea estate, learn spice plantation, indulge in wildlife safari & embark on backwater cruise. Fly to Port Blair capital of Andaman & Nicobar Island which house Cellular Jail. From here head to Neil & Havelock Island offering miles long virgin beaches and water sport activities. Private transport, local guide, ferry transfers & monuments entrances are part of our package price.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 15 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 14 Nights accommodation in selected category of hotels
- Deluxe air-conditioned private vehicle with English speaking chauffeur as per tour program.
- Monuments entrances of sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary.
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide).
- Ferry ticket for island transfer.
- Entry/Admission - Kerala Kathakali Centre
- Entry/Admission - Mattupetty Dam
- Entry/Admission - Rajamalai (Eravikulam) National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ramakkalmedu
- Entry/Admission - Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Beach
- Entry/Admission - South Andaman Island
- Any air fare
- Camera charges at monuments
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Main Meals, Lunch or dinner unless mentioned
- Or anything not mentioned above.
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Kochi Airport, Kochi (Cochin) India
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135633P569
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kerala Backwater & Andaman Island?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kerala Backwater & Andaman Island on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kerala Backwater & Andaman Island?
- Kerala Backwater & Andaman Island price starts from ₹ 1,81,277.89. Discover and book Kerala Backwater & Andaman Island on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kerala Backwater & Andaman Island cancellation policy?
- Kerala Backwater & Andaman Island cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Kerala Backwater & Andaman Island on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kerala Backwater & Andaman Island?
- Kerala Backwater & Andaman Island is hosted by Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kerala Backwater & Andaman Island on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135633P569
Cochin - Munnar (140kms/ 4hrs)
Munnar - Thekkady (110kms/ 3hrs)
Thekkady - Kumarakom (140kms/...
Kumarakom – Alleppey (Backwaters...
Alleppey – Cochin (75kms/ 2hrs)...
Port Blair - Neil Island (by...
Neil Island - Havelock (by...
Havelock - Port Blair (by...
Port Blair - Departure
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Kali tiger reserve
We booked the trip without the rafting with the hope of seeing tigers. We did not see tigers but saw a spotted leop…
Amazing, beautiful, captivating "KASHMIR"
One of the most beautiful places on Earth, with snow-capped mountains, crystal clear streams flowing with water dir…
Bangalore is nice. I love this place.in Bangalore if I face problem with large no of people I don't lose hope to visit .
Bangalore is nice city in karnataka. I like this place.in my view.bangalore, is my lovely place. In place large no …
Mt experience is good.i visited overall place in hyderabad Tour.in hyderabad some of worst people are there.i don't care
Hyderabad is a very good city.in telangana. I like this beautiful place. My favorite place. I visited total place i…
Surprisingly super dehradun
Superb and most underrated place due to mussorie. Wonderful locations to venture. It would take 2 days atleast to v…
Responsive and great tour operator
A day trip to the great living Cholas temple in Trichy. Fast and complete details response as well as a good tour a…
Great cultural and educational opportunity!!
Great trip to see a lot in two days!! It covered Kanchipuram, Mammalapuram and Pondicherry! Driver was outstanding …
After reaching company taxi we took city tour and to wonerfull hotel room was amazing... amazing food
Ooty is a must-stay location!
Agora organised everything for us - I can recommend them. Our two hotels were top class for food, politeness and co…
Highly recommended Private Tour
Our Hampi Holiday Our five-day, six-night holiday arranged by Agora Voyages Private Ltd., began on 26th January wh…
Good place to visit especially afer sunset.
Good place to visit, excellent place for photography, pleasant place. Boating ride is there. Temples to visit.
Our Hampi Holiday Our five-day, six-night holiday arranged by Agora Voyages Private Ltd., began on 26 th January when w
The entire trip from day one was a stunning experience. Highly recommend a visit ! A UNESCO World heritage site li…
Experience to remember
We traveled to Omkareshwar from Indore in our car. The route taken was via Bai and Choral. There was traffic in the…
gr8 place to visit
must visit place , at least require 2n / 3 D as world class designed Earth quake museum , Vande Matram museum n sou…
One of sacred jyotirlinga
The sacred temple of Lord Shiva,in the form of Linga.....12th one of jyotirlinga.. The ghrishneshwar temple is near…