Enjoy overnight tour to Luxor from your hotel in Hurghada to visit the famous sightseen in Luxor: Luxor, Karnak and Hatshepsut temples and more
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Pick up services from your hotel & return inside hurghada
- Accommodation for a night at Hotels
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Tour guide Egyptologist
- All taxes & service charge
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Any extras not mentioned in the tour
- Entrance fees
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- we pick up all our guests from any hotels inside or around hurghada
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 121220P50
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Two days tour to Luxor from Hurghada?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Two days tour to Luxor from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
- How much is Two days tour to Luxor from Hurghada?
- Two days tour to Luxor from Hurghada price starts from ₹ 16,125.95. Discover and book Two days tour to Luxor from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
- What is the Two days tour to Luxor from Hurghada cancellation policy?
- Two days tour to Luxor from Hurghada cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Two days tour to Luxor from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Two days tour to Luxor from Hurghada?
- Two days tour to Luxor from Hurghada is hosted by Charming Egypt Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Charming Egypt Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Two days tour to Luxor from Hurghada on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 121220P50
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Charming Egypt Tours
Joined in February 2019
#84 of 723 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Hurghada
- Afriska A00Nice experience!The cruise and tour were amazing! The room is nice with a big window to overview the Nile River. Talaat Abdo is such a nice tour guide, everything was well planned and he got a great knowledge to explain about the history of Egypt.
- 向日葵 矢00Great tour ever!This tour was well-organized and really amazing! Our guide Mohamed was also experienced guide, and very caring, knowledgeable!
- fernandaver_nica202300Very good tour if you have few days and u are like scared of a new contryI recomended this cruise trip if you have few days in Egypt, they take you to the main temples (and some shops) but you have to be with the group, so sometimes you dont have too much free time in some places but enough to walk around and taje some pictures, the guide was very kind he solved our problem with our missing luggage so we can relax more even with this problem, about the cruise it was really well, the room was very comfortable and the food was fine, no the best but you have options, all the crew was nice and you dont hace to worry about the tips with them because you pay 19 USD for the 3 days, one thing i didnt likewas the drinks, they tasted like water or juice, i recomended to bring the drinks (also water) from outside.
- 513shaimas00Luxor and Aswan CruiseLuxor and Aswan cruise was amazing. The temples were immaculate and we enjoyed every experience which was so well organised by our guide Mohamed Gobran. He went above and beyond to make sure we are comfortable and he is very knowledgeable and knew in-depth details of history related to all the attractions in Aswan & Luxor. Highly recommended.
- alejandrajQ9747CK00The trip of a lifetimeMy mom and I joined this amazing, kind and diverse group of people from all corners of the world: Chile, France, India, Japan, Pakistan, USA and Canada. The group was complete with our amazing guide Mohammed Gobran. Mohammed is a passionate and engaging storyteller that walked us through the unique world of ancient Egypt. He is knowledgeable, kind and kept us on track, which is difficult as we just wanted to stay longer in each place: Luxor, Karnak, Abu Simbel, Edfu, Kom Ombo. Definitely an amazing trip!
- I7266RCkhadijaa00Amazing Experience and Amazing Guide MohammedOur guide Mohammed was amazing in his explanations. I had alot of fun! The cruise was also very good! Overall it was an amazing experience.
- ZLa23800Great tour!See it all! Our guide Mahmoud was very knowledgeable and accommodating it made the trip so enjoyable. The boat were excellent and the entire trip was well planned.
- Curious4628170829800Recommended!!I love traveling independently, but Egypt is a whole hassle I couldn't sort on my own. You need a tour and guides...and these guys were excellent, sweet, kind, knowledgable and discerning. Our guide for 4 days in Aswan and Luxor, Mahmoud, was excellent at adjusting the info and trip details to the preferences of the group. He was also very fun! The 4 day tour was all-encompassing and we did a lot of the add-ons: balloon ride over the Valley of the Kings, Abu Simbel (omgomgomg), Nubian Village. My mind and heart are still processing the absolutely mind-boggling sights we visited. It doesn't rain in Egypt in any significant way, so everything is really well preserved and it's very easy to visit a location and imagine what it was like when it was actively used. The temples in the south are massive, grandiose, incredibly well-engineered, and there are so many of them! A trip of a lifetime. Our tour-runners did an incredible job of choosing good drivers, an excellent cruise with lovely, fun staff and great food options (a long morning on the sundeck cruising down the Nile...wow), and fantastic guides. We were in really good hands, and it made a huge difference to our experience, we didn't have to worry about any of the details, and boy did the details look stressful! One final comment: all the tour operators will ask you to pay in cash for tips, and entrance fees on top of the quoted fee. This is just how business works in Egypt, don't be mad about it. Support your local experts!
- Jennifer36hk00AmazingOur tour guides were phenomenal. They went above and beyond every step of the way. The knowledge the tour guides had was remarkable. Everyone involved in this tour from pickup, drivers, guides, cruise staff, etc. was friendly, welcoming, protective, patient and helpful, to say the least. We will always remember the Egyptian people as kind and happy. What a great experience. Five stars for sure!
- Odyssey0135563629600Good tour!All the you-should-visit place tour in short term. The schedule was a bit tight but it was a very fulfilled tour. A room was very comfortable, and food were very nice too.
- thierryp31200Talaat Abdo, the Best !Thanks to Talaat Abdo for the amazing trip on the Nile and for the visite. He's a great guide with always the smile ! We recommend him !
- brianainc00The Nile cruise tour guideTalaat Abdo is a fantastic tour guide. Super knowledgeable about all the sites we visited and had patience explaining everything to the tour group. Very friendly, warm and welcoming your guide - I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to do the Nile cruise
- gooseg202200awsomeTalaat Abdo He’s very passionate whenever he’s talking about the history of all the artifacts and he makes sure everything makes sense to the people. He likes to make jokes while he’s explaining and is a pretty chill guy in general.
- Adventure2408886967200GreatHad a great time with Talaat Abdo as our guide. Had a lot of fun, especially at Abu Simbel and all the other ancient Egyptian sites.
- Hhrana1500AwsomeI highly recommend Talaat Abdo cruise representative. He is very knowledgeable and explained details for each excursion we went on. He ensured we knew the timings for drop off and pick ups and made sure we were not overcharged for gifts, drinks and food.