St Catherine Monastery and Mt Sinai Sunrise Tour from Dahab
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Dahab, Dahab, South Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
Returns to original departure point
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local mountain guide for climbing Mount Sinai
- Entry/Admission - St. Catherine's Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Mount Sinai
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to the museum inside the monastery
- Guide inside the monastery
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The trip itself is very difficult: you walk a long distance at night, not sleeping a minute, and it's very cold, and crowded (taking pictures-wise), at the top. And yet it's a worthwhile experience and you get some great views and challenge yourself. In the end you get a short…
Date of experience: March 2020
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: King Safari Dahab St. Catherine/Mt. Sinai Trip - Day Tours
dress warm for the top. Gloves are key. There are cafes along the way up the mountain so you can stop and get a cof…
Private desert tour/hikeNov 17, 2018--EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE!
TRIP #1By email with Joseph Nazir & Annet, set up a private 4WD tour with Bedouin guides to St. Catherine's Monaste…
i discovered how good is to wear a scarf...to be in desert with speed and just sand all over. The cup of tea was pe…
mohmoud is rude
mahmoud is agressive , arrogant with zero customer service, if owner reads this - you need discipline him Booked …
An oasis is the Sinai desert.
A remote home away from home in the middle of the desert. It has a nice view from the balcony, of the Sinai chain o…
Rude and aggressive
Very rude staff , aggressive and non professional, but the trips are not bad , but I don't recommend any one to use…
Decent people and nice organizing with convenient prices. Totally recommended to go with. Tried the trip to blue ho…
Nice one day excursion by car. Nice but not to easy trip in mountains. Very early to go. Nice food. Excellent view.
The place is amazing but the organizers and everything related to the trip was terrible Bus not comfortable Guid…
What an amazing hike through history.
Typical sunrise hike, start around midnight with pickup.....the drive is pretty brutal (12 of us in a van designed …
Third time at the top of Jebel Musa
Well done, excellent organized, top guide.. Cold on the top and breezy.. Sunrise behind the clouds, but the way was…
Gorgeous views, worth the hike
Booked a tour while in Dahab. They tell you to dress warm....listen to them. It is FREEZING up at the top while yo…
Not the real Sinai mountain from bible but worth to hike up to the top
Hiking start at the midnight, will go past the church go the way up or the way down. Many locals will ask if you wa…
very nice long hike & an unbelievable view in the morning
Besides witnessing the sunrise at approximately 7,000-7,500 feet altitude what I enjoyed most was sharing the exper…
Blue hole, abo galom, weshwash
I reserve with them to go to Blue hole and wadil weshwash and a night party in wadi l twilaaat. The blue hole and w…
- St. Catherine's Monastery, Mount Sinai, and 1 more
- Duration: 14h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999