Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
To visit this site it is necessary to spend a night at least on the Island of San Cristóbal, If you are looking to visit some visiting points in a single tour, this is ideal.
- You'll start atMalecón San CristobalPuerto Baquerizo Moreno, EcuadorSee address & details
- 1San CristobalStop: 10 hoursThe tour includes the following points: BAHIÍA ROSA BLANCA (SNORKEL AND BEACH) - PUNTA PITT (ONLY FISHING) - SARDINE BAY (BEACH AND SNORKEL) - PUNTA PUCUNA (LAVA ROCK HIKING) - CERRO BRUJO (PANGA RIDE) - KICKER ROCK (SNORKEL ) Includes: snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel, fins), lunch, water (it is recommended to take a tomato to fill the bottle) Difficulty: moderate to strenuous due to terrain and exposure: improved exposed road, sand and rocks Wet and dry landings from motor yachts to the zodiac, pier and zodiac to the beach, and snorkeling in open water. You will need: closed shoes, water, hat, sunscreen, snorkel equipment, swimsuit / change of clothes and light jacket for the return trip.Read more
- You'll end atMalecón San CristobalPuerto Baquerizo Moreno, EcuadorSee address & details
Malecón San Cristobal, Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, Ecuador
Returns to original departure point
- Bilingual Naturalist Guide
- Hot lunch with fish or ceviche vegetarian option
- Restroom on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- The unspecified
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Planeta Azul
Long but amazing view
Contrary to description it is NOT for everyone. Long hike on very uneven terrain for half the hike. Many adults i…
Elena was amazing, super sweet and caring about my constraints for the tour!!! a part from speaking in English whic…
Isla Isabella trip for Lava Tunnels
The agency was perfect. First of all I would like to thank to Elena in which she helped us on every moment of our t…
Great company to work with!
Veronica and her staff provided us detailed itineraries for our four day stay on Santa Cruz. From the minute we lan…
Booked Pinzon & Santa Fe
I booked two tours with Elena. She has great English if that's what you need. A good service - worth paying a visit…
Helpful, Friendly, Dedicated Travel Agency
When you land on Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz Island, you will notice 100+ travel agencies all claiming to have the lo…
Worst tour in Galapagos
“Hi, I highly recommend NOT BOOKING with this agency. They do not respond for any problem with the tour (our tour f…
So glad we met Elena at Planeta Azul!
After planning no excursions before arriving on Santa Cruz in Galapagos, we were overwhelmed by the number of tour …
Fantastic, informative, transparent and friendly english-speaking agency
I had the pleasure of dealing with the Planeta Azul Tours in Puerto Ayora on Santa Cruz island in the Galapagos Isl…
Thank you so much Planeta Azul Santa Cruz Galapagos!!!
I was traveling to Galapagos Islands at October and Check in via Santa Cruz. I had not a specific schedule and I wa…
Best Agency on Santa Cruz!
We came to the Galapagos with no set plans, and went straight to Planeta Azul for advice on what to do. Everyone wa…
Do not book with this agency!
We book our trip to Isabela Island, Galapagos, from Puerto Ayora, specifying two day trips to volcano Sierra Negra …
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Frequently Asked Questions about Excursion 360 (Isla San Cristobal)
How much is Excursion 360 (Isla San Cristobal)?
Excursion 360 (Isla San Cristobal) price starts from ₹ 16,741.07. Discover and book Excursion 360 (Isla San Cristobal) on Tripadvisor
What is the Excursion 360 (Isla San Cristobal) cancellation policy?
Excursion 360 (Isla San Cristobal) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Excursion 360 (Isla San Cristobal) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Excursion 360 (Isla San Cristobal)?
Excursion 360 (Isla San Cristobal) is hosted by Planeta Azul. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Planeta Azul on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Excursion 360 (Isla San Cristobal) on Tripadvisor