• We will pick you up at your location or at a nearby point between 6:00 a.m. and 6:30 a.m.
• A land transport will take you to Playa Blanca on Baru Island, it will take approximately 50 minutes.
• We will take a speedboat to the islands and begin our panoramic tour of the archipelago.
• In Isla Grande, you will have 40 minutes to snorkel and let yourself be surprised by the biodiversity of the place.
• We will visit two more islands where you will be attended by natives: Bendita Becah (they will receive you with a seafood cocktail) and Agua Azul, where a salad of seasonal fruits awaits you as a courtesy.
We will return
• We will return by boat to Playa Blanca where we will have lunch and prepare to return to Cartagena by land at 3:30 p.m.
• Private terrestrial transport round trip.
• Water transportation.
• Shrimp cocktail and fruit salad as a courtesy.
• Typical lunch at Playa Blanca: rice, patacones, salad, lemonade, accompanied by fried fish, chicken or vegetarian
• Snorkeling equipment
• Chairs, lockers, bathrooms, sun beds in Playa Blanca.
• Personalized bilingual guide.
• Personal expenses.
• Expenses not specified in the tour.
• Drinks with or without alcohol.
• Summary of Activities: natural beach bathing, Snorkeling, Fauna Sighting.
• Duration: 9 hours
• Comfort Level: High