While in Zhengzhou, take this private one day tour to explore the famous Shaolin Temple and Songyang Academy. You will have plenty time to watch a kung-fu performance that displays amazing martial arts moves, discover the history and culture of the Shaolin Temple with your knowledgable tour guide and admire the biggest pagoda forest in China. You will also visit one of the four greatest academies for higher education in ancient China. This private tour includes local lunch, all entrance fee, an English-speaking guide and transport by private vehicle. The tour contains no factory and shopping stops which keeps the focus on the main sites.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Zhengzhou city hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Pagoda Forest of Shaolin Temple
- Entry/Admission - Songyang Academy
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up from you hotel in Zhengzhou ,please provide hotel information when make booking
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11301P269
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Day Tour to Shaolin Temple and Songyang Academy from Zhengzhou?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Day Tour to Shaolin Temple and Songyang Academy from Zhengzhou on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Day Tour to Shaolin Temple and Songyang Academy from Zhengzhou?
- Private Day Tour to Shaolin Temple and Songyang Academy from Zhengzhou price starts from ₹ 19,344.48. Discover and book Private Day Tour to Shaolin Temple and Songyang Academy from Zhengzhou on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Day Tour to Shaolin Temple and Songyang Academy from Zhengzhou cancellation policy?
- Private Day Tour to Shaolin Temple and Songyang Academy from Zhengzhou cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Tour to Shaolin Temple and Songyang Academy from Zhengzhou on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Day Tour to Shaolin Temple and Songyang Academy from Zhengzhou?
- Private Day Tour to Shaolin Temple and Songyang Academy from Zhengzhou is hosted by Discover China Trips. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover China Trips on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Tour to Shaolin Temple and Songyang Academy from Zhengzhou on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11301P269
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Pagoda Forest of Shaolin TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Songyang AcademyStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Discover China Trips
Zhengzhou, Henan, China
#1 of 5 Tours & Activities in Zhengzhou
- Seaside1890100815600You can't miss Shaolin Temple in Henan!Amazing experience. Architecture and infrastructure were simply classic. Shaolin performers were unforgettable. Would love to visit again 🇨🇳🥰
- X844AAlauram00Discovering ChinaThe tour was perfectly planned and David(our guide ) and the driver were professional and kind to satisfy our requests.The lunch food was delicious.A great occasion to discovery the ancient treasures of China.
- teonat67800❤It was amazing and good organized private tour. I want to tell thank you this company for everything. Tour gide was so attentive, kind and active.during our tour he was taking care of me and was explaining every details what we saw. Answer all my question what i was interested. I chacked a lot of company and finally i choosed this and did great choice. Also during my travelling in Zhengzhou company stuff helped me for evrything, and reccomended me places what could i see my self. Any time there were ready to help.
- Kay G00Misleading advertisingWhat is the point of advertising this trip as "from $80" when you open the site and it comes up costing $230
- Liza V00Great wall of China day tripVery good tour. And very good tour operator(Lucy) We highly recommend this tour to every one. Thanks again Lucy for a great day.
- lrogers2700sanhuang village scenic walkby passed the shaolin temple and pagoda forest to reach for the Cable Car and onto the scenic walk that wraps itself around the mountains.hill. soo many stairs so this one is for the fit and able. because what goes down the stairs, must go back up the stairs. i was pushed for time so could only manage to walk along this for about 30 mins as i knew that going back up the stairs to return would take longer. You must realise that doing the cable car and walk around the mountains takes min of 2hrs. would love to have kept walking to reach the top temple which was about an hour hike around the mountains but could not. highly recommend anyone who is fit to tackle this one. its absoutly breathtaking and not mentioned enough on tours or trip advisor
- wherehetookhes00beautiful and peacefulIf you can ignore the crowd (where in China is there no crowd?) this place is a must see. While the car-park is a distance from the sights, it is paved and concreted so walking should be no problem for those of us who need to take our time. The temple does have endless steps it would seem, however take your time and enjoy the mystery and the sacredness of this wonderful place. The forest of temples to the ancestors is what I thought was truly magnificent. Quiet and engaging in a sacred sort of way. The Longmen Grottoes are worth the trip...trolley buses get you close to the lengthy viewing area. This area has many stairs to get up close to view the carvings in the caves and grottoes. If you have a mobility problem, I suggest viewing what you can from ground level. The river is a peaceful backdrop, and the bridge takes you to the other-side where you can view from a distance the larger carvings and the perspective of size. Trolley cars await your return to the car park which are some distance away. Note which car park you came from or you will find yourself lost as we did. Finding our way back to our driver was a nightmare of large proportions due to language difficulties. Exhausted from the big day out was the outcome, yet thoroughly delighted with the sites and sights.