View all photos (14)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Reserva nacional MagallanesStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Mirador Cerro De La CruzStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 3Museo Salesiano / Magiorinno BorgatelloStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Cementerio MunicipalStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Plaza Munoz GameroStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 6Costanera de Punta ArenasStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 7KallfucafeStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
See Important Information for details
- Use of a Trekking Pole
- Use of Binoculars
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Enjoy delicious Patagonia Blend Tea at Kallfu Cafe.
- Enjoy a delicious picnic boxed lunch of local cuisine after your hike. Please notify us of any dietary restrictions in advance.
- Sample delicious local pastries along with your tea at Kallfu Cafe.
- Entry/Admission - Reserva nacional Magallanes
- Entry/Admission - Museo Salesiano / Magiorinno Borgatello
- Entry/Admission - Cementerio Municipal
- Entry/Admission - Kallfucafe
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Accessible to most guests- please let us know about any mobility issues so that we can make this experience accessible and enjoyable for you!
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Borealis Adventures Patagonia
Nice half-day walk in the forest
Pick up at the cruise terminal was smooth even though we were late in port, our guide kept us well informed during…
Punta Arenas Walking City Tour with Viator
I enjoyed the Viator visit with this kind lady (sorry I forgot her name) on Friday afternoon. She had a lot of…
Great experience in Patagonia
We did a half day Patagonian Forest walk with Jamie, a delightful young Canadian who has lived in Chile for the…
Fabulous day in the forest
We had a wonderful 3-4 mile hike in the forest. This was easy to arrange, pick up went smoothly, and we were…
Delightful! Our guide, a young woman (sorry can’t remember the name) was Attentive, caring, well-informed, and…
Best way to discover Punta Arenas
The Tour was very good and all Experten well explained. The guide and driver are very friendly and we had good…
Thank you Jamie What a great morning we had exploring your city . Appreciated the fact your English is perfect…
Spectacular, Captivating, and Spooky!
Not only does this tour provide unique information and history that I doubt we could have learned, but our guide,…
Borealis Adventures is the best!
I did the half-day forest hike with Borealis Adventures today (Jan 1). We are on an Antarctic cruise and have…
We did a half day forest hike with Jaime with a small group from our cruise ship. She was a joy to walk with.…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071