View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
All the most important places to visit in Punta Arenas are included and you can meet them in one day -Panoramic view Punta Arenas city from Andean club -Fuerte Bulnes
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tours Punta Arenas - Day ToursStop: 6 hours - Admission excludedWe visited the most beautiful and important places of Punta Arenas. We start by traveling to the Andean club where you can see panoramic view of the city at the first viewpoint and if there is good weather you can climb the chairlift and reach the second viewpoint of the Strait of Magellan. After passing the Patagonia Museum this is the only museum outdoors, cemetery, ending in Plaza de ArmasRead more
- Guide in English, French, Spanish
- Entry/Admission - Tours Punta Arenas - Day Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tours Punta Arenas - Day Tours
Not so interesting
The pinguiens was there, but few and no other animals. All such activities are two expensive in Argentina and Chil…
Great to See the King Penguins!
We booked this through Trip Advisory and were quite pleased over-all. It is really a unique opportunity to see King…
Checked the tour reviews and specifics before booking it. Since it was not refundable, I kept constant contact with…
Do NOT book this!
This booking caused me stress from the moment I signed up a month before my trip. Firstly, I found out that bookin…
Very disappointing day
We ordered this private tour as a shore excursion. Its hard to say anything positive about our experience. The tou…
Tour company very disorganized! Beware! LOST OUR RESERVATION!
We had booked, paid, and received a voucher for the Full Day Penguin tour months ahead of our departure. When we ar…
What a disappointment!
My husband and I took this tour with another couple from our cruise ship. We were not happy with the experience. Th…
Take the tour
While in Punta Arenas take a City Tour you will be glad you did there is so much History of this area the downtown …
Informative and Enthusiastic Guide
I recommend this company for travelers looking for an intense Patagonian experience. The hike was challenging in th…
Thousands and Thousands!
We were up early to get to the boat. Make reservations in advance because each bus load of visitors is carefully sc…
Not as indicated. Very poor value.
Communication regarding pick-up location and time was terrible. Tour guide was nice but new and had to keep checki…
Don't take this tour
From the time of booking the tour our night mare began. First we could not get a time the tour would be leaving. Fi…
Full-day tour, lots of driving, friendly tour guides
This review is separated into the tour company and the actual tour itself: Tour Company - It was fairly difficult …
Excellent, small-size tour
Very informative and interesting 5+hr tour of the coast of the Magellanic Strait and Punta Arenas landmarks exactly…
Estancia Olga Teresa
We were picked up by a separate driver preparranged with Estancia Teresa for an hour drive from the cruise ship doc…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999