Half Day Private Tour: Tomb Raider & Banteay Kdei Temple
By Private Tour Guide Phnom Penh
You will be greeted by our professional tour guide and escorted to visit Srah Srang which is a small pond for keeping water and Banteay Kdei, the Buddhism temple built by Jayavarman VII for dedication to chaplain named Mongalatha. Spend your time walking into the temple from the East entrance to the West entrance and then go to Ta Prohm (as known Tomb Raider movie temple) with its exciting interplay of stonework, nature, big tree and root cover on top of temple .Take your time to walk through the temple from the West entrance to the East entrance. Back to hotel.
per group (up to 7)
per group (up to 7)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private Tour Guide
- Private Transportation
- Pick-up & Drop-off
- Pure Drinking Water
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Kdei
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- Temple Ticket ($37)
- Food & Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Srah Srang
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We are going to pick up you at the lobby of hotel where you are staying in Siem Reap.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 261235P15
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half Day Private Tour: Tomb Raider & Banteay Kdei Temple?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half Day Private Tour: Tomb Raider & Banteay Kdei Temple on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half Day Private Tour: Tomb Raider & Banteay Kdei Temple?
- Half Day Private Tour: Tomb Raider & Banteay Kdei Temple price starts from ₹ 9,095.42. Discover and book Half Day Private Tour: Tomb Raider & Banteay Kdei Temple on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half Day Private Tour: Tomb Raider & Banteay Kdei Temple cancellation policy?
- Half Day Private Tour: Tomb Raider & Banteay Kdei Temple cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Private Tour: Tomb Raider & Banteay Kdei Temple on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half Day Private Tour: Tomb Raider & Banteay Kdei Temple?
- Half Day Private Tour: Tomb Raider & Banteay Kdei Temple is hosted by Private Tour Guide Phnom Penh. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Tour Guide Phnom Penh on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Private Tour: Tomb Raider & Banteay Kdei Temple on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 261235P15
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Srah SrangStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Banteay KdeiStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ta Prohm TempleStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Great History Filled Trip To The S21 Prison And The Killing Fields. Highly Recommend!
Recommend this trip if you are in Phnom Penh! My guide Ms. SreyNeang taught me so much about the history of the pri…
We had an information packed tour which showed us the tragic history of Cambodia Neang was amazing she knew eeveryt…
Amazing trip in Phnom Penh
Very interesting experience to visit these places. We had an amazing trip with Neang. He explained history of Khmer…
Great service with great tourguide
Extensive experience to killing field and genocidal museum with our tourguide. Nang is the best tourguide we have e…
Great places to know in Phnom Penh
Mazing expereince to see all interesting places of genocidal centers made by Pol Pot. This is an emotional trip to …
An experience not to miss
I had only few hours in Phnom Penh and I decided to take this tour to understand more about this side of the Cambod…
Experienced trip to genocidal places
This is a trip with emotional way for seeing all brutalities made by Pol Pot who led this country. All bones and cl…
Interesting trip to know about Khmer Rough
Our tour guide Nang is wonderful. He accommodated us with wide knowledge and driver was super friendly. We got much…
Worth visit to Killing Field
We really enjoyed this trip to learn about the brutality of Khmer Rough led by Pol Pot. We thought Cambodia has bee…
Very informative tour, especially the chance to meet some of the survivors of S21. Our guide Mr Sangnam provided v…
Great time for experience of Khmer history
Best experience to learn about the atrocity and brutality of Khmer Rough Regime. Our tour guide and driver accommod…
Absolutely great experience with a great guide. Half day trip for me was long enough the guide gave us all the info…
Great tour to Killing fields and S21
Overall a great tour to the killing fields and S21 prison. Our guide Mr. Sophear explained everything in detail and…
A heartbreaking must see site
This was a very educational trip enabling us to learn about Cambodias modern history. Our guide Mr Ravuth was brill…
Unacceptable to see Khmer destroy Khmer
So sad that Cambodia, a rich history with many incredible temples, has been destroyed by Khmer Rough Pol pot. We we…