(Please let your guide know on day 1 if you would your tour to include sunrise or sunset on the following day. It is complimentary!)
• Explore the ancient ruins located outside the Angkor complex
• Visit the brick Pre Rup temple and the sandstone Banteay Srei temple.
• Explore temples on the “big loop.”
• Round-trip hotel pick-up and drop-off by our experienced and licensed drivers.
• Lunch at one of the fine restaurants in the area ($5-7/pax)
• Your experienced, licensed guide will provide introduction and background information to all sites you visit including Q&A
• Full day tour of the world’s largest religious monument, Angkor Wat
• Explore other important ancient monuments such as Angkor Thom, Baphoun, Ta Phrom Temple and the Terrasse Des Elephants
• Explore the lesser-known, unrestored temples of the remote Cambodian jungle
• Round-trip hotel pick up and drop off by our experienced, licensed drivers
• Learn the history of the magnificent Empire of Angkor with the knowledgeable, experienced licensed guides of our team
• Lunch at one of the fine restaurants in the park ($5-7/pax)
Your guide will give you a brief introduction in Siem Reap Town. Your guide will then take you to purchase required entrance pass to Angkor Archaeological Park in the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day 1: You will explore the pink temple, Banteay Srei followed by the ruins of Banteay Samrei and Pre Rup. You will have a lunch break between 11am and 1pm depending on your pace. After lunch, you’ll visit Neak Pean, followed by Pheah Khan and other temples of the “Big Loop.” This tour allows you to see other interesting temples before you visit Angkor Wat on Day 2. (6-10hrs) You’ll return to Siem Reap in the early evening, in time for dinner.
Day 2: Your guide will lead you through the world largest religious monument, Angkor Wat. You will learn the history and cultural significance of Angkor Wat on the way.
You will visit the old city center of Angkor, where 40,000 people lived in 12th-century. In the center, you’ll find the Terrace Des Elephants, the Bayon temple with over faces of 200, the Shiva temple Baphoun, and others.
After lunch, you guide will take you to visit the famous jungle temple of Ta Phrom. You will return to Siem Reap at late afternoon, in plenty of time for a dip in the pool or a relaxing massage.